Anyone feel bad for ben affleck?

This kind of does not relate but does anyone feel bad for ben affleck.. knowing that his ex has married another man within 4 / 5 months of them splitting up..

I know that if my ex married another guy within 5 months of splitting up with me then that would be very hard to fathom...

Ive split up with my ex 12 months now and I would be devastated if she was already married to another guy...

Dont know what ye think about any of this, her new husband is a lucky guy, as she is quite a woman, shes beautiful.. rumour has it she is pregnant..

I would be devastated if I was in bens shoes , even if he is a celeb or not.

Hi,

Who is J LO with? I am behind the times apparently! Must buy the national inquirer post haste!!

About your post- I married my husband after breaking up with my boyfriend to be with him. I met my husband in july when I still (in theory) had a boyfriend, I broke up with the ex and then I moved in with my husband in september and got married in november (so 4 months later). And yes I don't think he was too happy.

But with Ben Affleck wasn't there some issue about him not wanting to marry, on and off again? in which case she is better off with someone else..after all biological clock must be ticking!!

JZ

she got married to latin singer marc anthony.. .he used to be married before.. he has a few kids...

I suppose you know when you know if the guy is marriage material... like my ex always hinted at me for a ring.. but like I was 24 she was 23 and then i kissed another girl while drunk and 13 months later my ex will still barely talk to me.. Ive been hoping and begging for a 2nd chance but no she is resistant... AND SHE WANTED TO MARRY ME AND SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH ME..

now i know she was not " the one " cos if she was she could give our love a 2nd chance..we were together 4 years.. makes it seem worthless now our 4 years when she will barely speak to me after 12 months apart...

Who knows I could meet someone new and be married within 6 months.. that would show my ex ha ha

You know my view... J LO discovered that Ben just didn't want to be Mr. Lopez instead of Mr. Affleck. Yes, I geinuinely feel bad for him. He's a fox, I'd love to have the opportunity to even SEE him let alone date him. I think the most successful relationships (perhaps) that celebs have is with some no-name or with a fan.... Thats practically what John Travolta did-- Kelly Preston and him have been married for almost 20 years. Same thing with Mel Gibson and his wife... The lime-light tends to really destroy relationships very quickly.. But relationships like Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt's are very unique.. and they have the right mentality.

Poor Ben... I really don't like J Lo.. I think she's a man-eater and even though she's talented and gorgeous, I think she needs to be exiled to an island with no mirror and no men!!!

:splat:

JLo certainly seems confused with what man she wants. In my opinion, she doesn't take marriage seriously at all! I mean, 3 marriages in 7 years! Maybe she wants to have a baby? Still even with all the money she has, she doesn't really need a husband. My impression of JLo has gone down the drain. I'm starting to lose respect for her because of the way she is with her men. Too much negative publicity in her personal life.

One thing that is being missed in this is that J Lo (who by the way I have disliked for a long time now, don't be fooled by the rocks thats she's got....just the bentleys and beemer's LOL) And Marc Anthony dated for a long itme about five years ago...supposedly he's been in love with her since then...thats why they got married so quick I'm sure...

I don't feel sorry for Affleck...he's not sorry for himself why should I...I do feel sorry for Marc's ex...they just got divorced about two weeks before the wedding...more so I feel sorry for his kids...

But the one thing I like about this story is that after five years...they get back together and get married...maybe a little inspiration and encouragement for the rest of us!

Nicely put. Still, I dislike JLO and agree she should keep her legs closed and perhaps her mind on singledom.. She's just a spoiled brat in my opinion... She KNOWS shes gorgeous, thats her problem.

Ahh me, it only proves that love after a looooooong time of wrong attempted relationships still prevails! =D>

PS: "Ditto" to sweetharmony.

and to answer the question do i feel bad for Affleck??....hmmm does he feel bad for me? i doubt it. lol so i gues the feeling is mutual. lol

it wasnt love anyway. it was publicity stunts for interviews. interviews=$$$ he enjoys his nights w/ Canadian strippers anyway. celebs are the most egocentric, yet insecure @$$holes to walk the face of this planet. (i didnt mean walk i meant schaufered around the face of this planet).

-DG724

I think Nicole Kidman handled her break up with Tom Cruise pretty graciously. She was pregnant and miscarried when she found out that he was leaving her for Penelope.

Still she managed to never leak out any bad words to the press and put on a brave face.

Then she went and picked herself up and won awards and did some movies and became a star. She looks better than ever. All the men want her.

I bet Tom is kicking himself.

these stars need to work real job to which they really WORK for their money. This is how us people have to make living. not lets skip this week be on the news next week we can make more money hun. JL needs to get life slap bc before she knows it she will get hit one day and it will not be the hit she wants......