which condom is best for losing virginity?

i just wondered your opinion on which condom would be the best for a girl losing her virginity. i know no matter what, i won't feel pleasure the first time, but is there anyway to make it less painful, like by using a lot of lubrication? and also i was wondering what a giving a "hummer" is. i think it's just another name for something.

I have never heard of a hummer before so, being the curious one that I am, I went online and looked, I found the following:

A "hummer" can be performed on both the male and female genitalia. In essense, while performing oral sex on your partner, you, well, you hum -- either a song or simply enough, you just hum. This produces a light, constant vibration that is believed to enhance the oral sex experience. Hope that helps.

D. Zimmer

The above from link removed.

I also found refrences to vibrators and other sex toys named "Hummer"s

But who knows what exactly you are referring to.

Any condom will do. Get a decent brand like durex or mates.

As for the "hummer" im guessing your talking about what the guy above posted. Just an oral technique to enchance pleasure. To be honest, i dont think it works, unless they hum very loudly. But do u want your partner to "hum" at u while giving oral, i know i dont.