Flirting Online

We talk and flirt a lot in person, but online we cant get conversations going. i want to be able to talk to him online, and not just talk, but flirt. I can say things like what did you do today but thats a boring conversation with no flirting involved. does anyone have any ideas?

Hmmm...with me I usually talk about like the date the other day and how they were feeling and when we should kiss and stuff like that...for example with my ex after our 1st date I was like," So, did you have fun today?" " Did you want me to kiss u?"

Not really itensail, after my like first few dates when I saw that this girl liked me alot I would bring up topics like I wanted to kiss you but I hugged you instead we'll do it when it feels really right at the right moment and she said she wanted me to kiss her! But you dont have to approach it like that....look she is saying that in person they hit it off and clearly like eachother but online they are shy. Im thinking once you know someone is interested and is flirting its over now have fun and just say what you'd never dream of saying to someone...be honest and say things that you'd want to keep inside of you like I wanted you to kiss me today really bad, or I was thinking of you all day...that honesty and affection will make that person fall for you.