Ok Here I go again. A few months ago my friend introduced me to her ex Josh. Well Josh and I started out as boyfriend and girlfriend for a day but broke up cuz we didnt know each other. Well he is in love with my best friend Melisa, but when shes not around he gets close to me and trys stuff on me. and Melisa found out and she wasnt ok with it. So him and I kinda swore we would just stay friends, anyways I was in love with joshs best friend Chris. Chris had a girlfriend named Angel, so I knew I was just out of the picture. But Chris and I started to talk, and he told me he liked me, so we went out. Josh isnt ok with it at all. What should I do...I like josh but I am fallin in luv with chris

First off, by the sounds of it I don't see why you should question whether you should get involved with Josh. If he was in love with Melisa he wouldn't be getting close to you and try stuff on you. And what are the chances of Josh getting close to another girl if you two became serious? I believe that you should stick true to what you swore with Josh and remain friends. You stated that Chris HAD a girlfriend (meaning now x-girlfriend), Angel, so if there's no girlfriend give it some time to get to know each other. Don't rush into a relationship, get to know the person you're interested in, AND make sure that he doesn't have a girlfriend. You don't want to break up again for the simple reason of not knowing one another. But you all might be better off as friends. Hope I helped! Good luck!