Is he into me or not?

nychika82

Please read this and answer what u think............ Ok so i knew this guy from way back in the day like 7 years ago we were just friends not close just acquaintance friends .... and we recently got reunited this week. we saw each other at a lounge i took down his # cuz his phone was dead. I texted him a few days later thinking we could hang out that night, he said he was busy and asked me if i wanted to do something tomm so i said sure. We hung out the next day as he said we would and he asked me if i wanted to hang out with his friend and his gf im like ok i dont care its fine with me. so we didnt really spend catching up time together since he was talking to his guy friend and i was talking to the girl. When he was driving me home we were in the car talking for like an hr 1/2, he didnt make any moves or signs that could hint out to me he likes me. 2 days later he messaged me on facebook as soon as he signed on (he rarely goes on) than 4 days pass by and still no text from him (he texts he dont like talking on the phone) so i text him last night saying hi he text me back saying hi back and the usual whats up talk blah blah blah....so i asked him if he wanted to go for dinner tomm he said sure but it will be a late dinner since he will be busy with work related stuff, im like ok cool text me when u'll know what time you are going to be free. So im like an idiot waiting for this text from him the whole day and im like thinking what should i do should i text him. i finally gave in and texted him saying hey its almost 10 i dunno if we still on for tonight, let me know. He replied back saying he was just gonna text me and he will be picking me up in an hr. So we went out to dinner had a had good time than went to his store nearby so he can pick something up he asked me if i wanted to go in i said yeah. I said yeah thinking that maybe something will happen btwn us sexually.. not sex but like he would kiss me since we are alone and in private. But he didnt maybe cuz i didnt seem so available since i was on the computer instead of going to the back with him when he asked me if i wanted to. Anyways, we left and spoke in the car for like 2 hrs by my house. And again he didnt kiss me.. only on the cheek. Ugh. i like him but i dont like the fact that i have to initiate contact with him and he cant text me to hang out or just to say whats up and no he is def not shy at all!!!!!! like how do i find out if he is into me or not? I want to invite him this week to my friends bday as my date but i dont want to make a fool outta myself if i know that he dont like me.. thats why i want to find out first if he likes me or not, how can i talk to him about something like this. this is so frustrating

I think that the only thing that will answer your question is a little bit of time. He may just be a gentleman who likes to take it slow or he could even be a little nervous. Just like you don't want to make a move until you know how he feels- he could be concerned about going in for a kiss and getting denied!

Go ahead and ask him to your friend's party. If you spend a little more time together, I'm sure you'll find out what you need to know.

Yeah but how do you explain him not initiating contact with me after we hang out? Like it would make sense if he contacted me after we hung out.. i'd understand he would be nervous to make a move but c'mon not initiating contact??.....it seems a little fishy to me. He's just so hard to read. Maybe he does not feel we are going out on dates, maybe he feels we are just friends getting dinner ad hanging out. that's what i need to find out what he thinks of us as

You'll never know if you never ask. You should take the initiative, from my point of view its a win win situation.

If you ask him out and he says no, you can move on with your life, if he says yes you've got a date. I think you are making things more difficult then they are. Because if you never shoot, you always miss in life. And life is short this is why i think you should grab your chance,.

I was talking to a friend about this and she said its a bad idea to ask about whats going on btwn us because guys do not like confrontation, they'll avoid it and try to work their way around the question in order to not answer it. Which i agree on for the majority of the guys. So if tell him he'll know what my feelings stand for him but i still wont get an answer from him of whats going btwn us. Which leaves me in a bad position.

Archived