Am I Wrong?

Loki71

Growing up I never had a lot of girl friends. When I was 25 I got married and that lasted 12yrs before she was like all the other women in my life (she left). I wasn't very worried about sex growing up and even during my marriage even though I was more sexual then my ex I didn't hold that against her. Now it seems that's all I find. Every woman I meet we sleep together and then I tell them it's not working out. It's like I am just trying to sleep with as many women as I can and if they can't keep up with me then I don't want to be with them. I am worried I am going to let a good woman slip by just because she isn't as sexual as I am. Am I wrong for sleeping with these women even though I know it isn't going to last? I never tell them lies or make any promises to them.

Many people go through a stage where they make finding a sex partner who can keep up with them a priority. Usually they don't find one who meets their other needs at the same time. Eventually their priorities straighten out on their own due to experience. You aren't wrong, it's just another phase.

Archived