do i ask him on a 2nd date? or wait for him to ask?

Singler

Started talking to him about a month ago after 2 weeks of calling and texting we went out, he said he had a good time at the end of the night and waited 3days and texted me telling me he had a good time and asking if I did as well.

I went on a vacation, 5 days later he texts me small talk, and then says figured I'd drop a line since haven't heard from you.... i apoligized said i had been busy and that was it, no more texts from either of us...this just happened today.... I want to make a point that after the date he has mostly been texting me, not so much calling me he only called me 3 times prior to the date we did most of communication through text which seemed to flow better, maybe he is nervous or just not that into me...

do i ask him on a 2nd date? or wait for him to ask?

On the other hand I am seeing someone else, who calls me daily, is a gentlemen but I don't feel any chemistry juices flowing, maybe I need to go on a few more dates before I make that decision. I know every man is different but the one I am asking the question about it higher on my list, he is just so much fun, we do have alot in common....

Any advice is appreciated!

When you went on vacation, did he know? Were you able to be contacted during that time? It could be that he tried contacting you to ask you out, but he couldn't reach you. Either way, go ahead and ask him out. Any guy that would have a problem with it is not the type of guy you want to be with anyway.

Archived