Phone Sex

Hey there,

I need some help, my new GF and I tried phone sex last night, it was pretty nice. She wants it again tonight, but I feel like I'm just going to be repeating myself.

Can anyone give me some tips on phone sex? Thanks in advance.

I am sorry I can't help you much there, for I do not practise phone sex at all.

What you can do is to use your imagination I guess. Try to think of it as the real thing and see how it goes...let the words replace the actions.

Have fun!

Hey there,

I need some help, my new GF and I tried phone sex last night, it was pretty nice. She wants it again tonight, but I feel like I'm just going to be repeating myself.

..................Did you ever think that when you get to have real sex you will very often repeat yourself & that's OK since it makes you feel so good.
  • 2 weeks later...

yes indeed, phone sex can be really enjoyable, kinky and such a turn on..

Some suggestions, you can imagine yourselves in different settings (locations) eg. hot shower, on the beach, in the pool, in the car, picnic out on the open, use your imagination!

Remember this is phone sex, and u can share your wildest fantasies with your partner, it doesnt matter how outrageous they are because it is not for real, you can even imagine having a threesome, maybe even some bondage things that you wont do in real sex... but make sure you are both very comfortable with what is said and do not judge or critizise your partner if they come up with some wacky ideas...

what do you do when having phone sex only i cant really suggest something new if i dont know what youve done anyway.

do you know when your together and whatever element of being sexual you get to, have you ever said exactly whats going through your mind right then? i think thats quite a turn on, because you know exactly what the other person is thinking and what they are enjoying and if you should change something.

so even though this is on the phone, maybe instead of going for the pretty old version in which it was kind of me speak you speak why not tell her exactly why it is your turned on, and see if that makes her wet, i dont think you should be pretty abrupt either, be strong in what you say but make sure its pretty visual.

just an idea.

kel

if you actually express what your fantasy is and then give her chance to adapt it, or vise versus thats pretty nice, because then you can possibly be comfortable and on equal grounds to fulfill.