What's with thoes guys in clubs

xyzzzz

And there it is. Women have become so programmed by society to think they're all victims that they've got to "be on the lookout" as though every man is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Such a sad and unhealthy view of men today. It's really too bad it's gotten to this point. Anyway, it comes down to rational vs irrational fears, something women are well shielded from due to feminism's impact on western culture. An example, being roofied at a club is actually an irrational fear. The odds of it happening are infinitesimally small and almost all cases of women thinking they were just turns out thank drank too much.

I don't think it's ALL men. Of course not. But, it happens sometimes and that's why it pays to be careful.

I would say fear of being drugged is a rational fear as it does happen everyday. I know two women who were victims of rufalin. As in, it was found in their system.

I don't think it's unhealthy to be careful. It only takes one bad guy.

And there it is. Women have become so programmed by society to think they're all victims that they've got to "be on the lookout" as though every man is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Such a sad and unhealthy view of men today. It's really too bad it's gotten to this point. Anyway, it comes down to rational vs irrational fears, something women are well shielded from due to feminism's impact on western culture. An example, being roofied at a club is actually an irrational fear. The odds of it happening are infinitesimally small and almost all cases of women thinking they were just turns out thank drank too much.

I agree that society has programmed women to believe that we're all victims. It is sad and it even makes it difficult for women to do what they want. In this case, however, being careful is justified. A lot of crazy people go to clubs, and it's not just men.

It's not irrational Nutz. Every close female friend I have HAS been sexually assaulted. It seems redundant to say that it is a very traumatic experience but most men find it hard to relate -- to feel physically powerless to a someone (especially a stranger) who tries to take advantage of you...

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sometimes girls eye code and the friend coming in to "rescue her" is justified. Barring that when one friend is having a blast and the other steals her away, it's usually because she's jealous and wants attention as well. I see it happen every night I go out when guys fail to wing each other properly. My friend and I came up with a saying years ago when we figured this out, "you can't get the hottie until you appease the nottie". Hell, there was even a movie made based on this premise starring Paris Hilton.

LOL, should i buy "a night in paris" and make it my bible too?

Listen, I'm a girl. I have had many girl friends. I don't know many shameless girls, who would snag her friend away just because she was "jealous" of the attention. I know you guys seem to think girls' sole purpose in life is to attract male attention since we're so **** hungry, but we DO have other purposes in life. We're actually not that **** hungry. We do love each other. We CAN be happy for each other.

If her "friend" steals her away and she goes, without giving you her number? It's because she never wanted you in the first place. You can deflect your anger, shame, whatever to the friend... but that's your prerogative.

Post a pic. I'm hot . so its my anzwer you are looking for. I also club a lot and I would be able to tell you if you are my kind of girl. I prefer the pic to be full body iso I can also study your posture.

I can't be the only one that lol'd at this

Archived