Is This Good.....

I just started dating this girl, and she really beautiful. But it turns out her best friend is one of my past girlfriends, it that ok? We really like each other, but im scared that her friend will tell her something that will ruin our relationship and i dont want that. If there any tips u can give to me to talk to my girlfriend that would be good... Please Help.

Well if you two like each other there shouldn't be any problems. I don't know why you and your ex broke up so it's hard to say what she'll do about this. You have to be ready just incase the ex trys to break you two up. Maybe talking to your ex and seeing how she feels about the situation would be beneficial. However make sure she knows how you feel about it.

Hopefully your ex is decent enough to let you move on and be happy in a new relationship.

True, it's tricky. It is good to listen to this warning feeling you have and do something about it.

An ex will often oppose you building new love. It tends to happen whether you date her best friend or not. Now, when you date her best friend, it gives your ex greater influence.

Have a chat with your ex simply to tell her you understand her position. It might be tougher on her than it would be if you were just dating anyone.

If you did something "wrong" in the past, tell you new girl friend so that she does not find out via your ex.

You and your new date can be extra aware of that. You can tell her what you feel could be a risk. If you two are aware of it, you'll wake up straight away if you see your ex playing games.

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach

First of all does she know you used to date her friend? If not it would definitely be wise to tell her and then would be a good time to inform her on past mistakes. . . . However if she is aware and now has feelings for you then it obviously doesn't bother her. Personally, you shouldn't bring up ur ex/her friend unless ur girl does. After all she really isn't the one on ur mind ne more. If the sparks are flying between the two of you I say give it a go. What have you got to lose?

However I caution such relationships. They often end badly with a mix of envy, jealousy and sometimes resentment. Sad but I've seen it happen from time to time.

Best of luck and hope this helps,