hey ok here it is i was bothering my mom and she told me to go to my room so i went and i was there for 4 hours and wehn i was in there i thought of suside and if i died no one would miss me and its ture i don't have many friends and i only have one close friend and my brother is younger and beats me up and he never gets in trouble and my parents don't listen to me and when i say this they just get mad at me.what do i do? whats the best way to get out with out cometting susisde and if there is no way no one will here from me again i m sorry but there is nothin good in my life my grandfather died uant and uncles r never around anymore and cousin is not around that much any more.got dumped 4 weeks ago.the best thing that is comin up is school is ending and dance recital nothin big but last night i was with my old friends and i was so happy but no i m so deppressed and no one wants to help they just push me away.plz help me here or goodbye to me

OMG this is all most creepy my mom does the SAME THING AND I THINK OF SUISIDE TOO! haha kinda funny...no no its not anywho umm o yeah REALLY DONT KILL UR SELF IF U REALLY FEEL THAT BAD cut (cutting ur self is selfinjury some that i need help on to not good but better than suiside) Does ur bro leave bruses on u ??? if so u need to tell some one right now thats NOT good! ok put me on ur buddy list talk to me one of these times I NEVER had a g/f so u must have someing in u ppl like ell U may of heard this a thousand time but im going to say it again DONT KILL UR SELF! OK[/img]

I'm really sorry you're going through this...but don't kill yourself. Suicide isn't the answer. And neither is cutting...cutting does nothing for you, it just leaves an awful scar later on.

If you feel like no one is listening to you, talk to a teacher at school, or your guidance counselor or something. Seriously. They're there for a reason, and that's to help you. And you should do it soon too if school is almost out.

Another thing that might help a little, if you're feeling upset or something, go into your room and listen to music....put headphones on and turn it up really high and just tune out everything. Just try to relax. It'll be ok in the end, but like I said, don't cut or hurt yourself in any way...talk to a guidance counselor and they'll try to help you.

Good luck, and I really hope you feel better soon.

im gonna cause an outrage here but its my experinece.

i went through a bad time about a year ago. sent to my room, packed a rucksack,bit of food, bout 40 quid, left home.

walked down a motorway until my parents called me on my mobile. the police found me, i was reported missing, sent home.

my parents then realised how depressed i was, saw some cuts on my chest (self-inflicted) so they sent me to counselling, an now we all get on again.

im not suggestin anythin but this was my experience

im gonna cause an outrage here but its my experinece.

i went through a bad time about a year ago. sent to my room, packed a rucksack,bit of food, bout 40 quid, left home.

walked down a motorway until my parents called me on my mobile. the police found me, i was reported missing, sent home.

my parents then realised how depressed i was, saw some cuts on my chest (self-inflicted) so they sent me to counselling, an now we all get on again.

im not suggestin anythin but this was my experience

I am not going to pretend that this post is entirely a nice and friendly one...

I have been through similar things you are going through. And they will keep happening until you face up to yourself. I am 19 - and I still live at home as I am studying full time at university. I have had several life changing things happen to me and I hope that my story will help you. I am now on the tracks to recovery and I now live in hope and anticipation. You can do it too - here is my story:

Last christmas I had a big fight with my folks becuase I found out they both had cancer and they weren't being straight with me about it - so I left home. My dad told me that I had ruined christmas for the family! I ran away and I stole the family car. I slept out of the car and didnt eat much for 4 whole days. My mum tried to ring me many times on the mobile but I would just switch it off....

When I was in a all girls high school, I didnt have many friends as most of the girls at the teenage years are cruel and "clicky" - you know, the popular little groups etc. So in year 9 (I was 15) I started smoking, going out with boys much older than me and I would pretend i was 17 or 18 to get them to share their alcohol with me and hook up with me. One time at a party I hooked up with a guy becuase I was so upset with myself and how horrible the girls at my school were - and later that night he raped me. I was so deep in a writhing hole of self pity and pathetic-ness that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and trying ot slit my wrists.

Later that year, just after my 16th birthday, I had a fight with my mum over something really little and silly - but becuase she was one of the only people who still loved me, the little fights hurt me more and so I grabbed the biggest and sharpest knife from our kitchen and I ran to my room and tried to take my own life. Thank god my mother saved me. she ran into the room and cried with me and held me.

When I reflect on all these things that have happened to me, I realise that the only thing that has been constant in my life is music - I have always played piano and used piano as a tool for me to escape the world. And you know what makes me wake up in the morning feeling fresh and alive and inspired...... its music. I am now beginning to live my dream - I am studying music at the conservatorium of music at our university, with other students who love, live and breathe music as much as I do. I get to learn from masters who have been living my dreams - teaching me the skills and sharing with me their stories - successes and failures.

It has been a hard few years of teenage-hood that i have had to live through, and I have the scars and battle wounds (both mental and physical) that line the black and horrid path of my past. But the past is the past - all you can do is look to your future and live each day as if it were your last.

You only need ONE friend in your life, and that friend needs to be you. If you cant love yourself and depend upon yourself, then you will have no body. Sit down in a quiet sunny area by yourself (in the park or under a tree) and just write down or think about what matters most to you - for me it was music. Then concentrate on that and dont ever let it dim from your sights.

Music saved my life. try to find your passion, becuase it will help save yours.

ok so im gonna try to help. and i will go through your letter peace by piece my friend.

well first off. you say you were "bothering" your mom. maybe you just need more attention? you are still a young man trying to learn and prepare for full on man hood. when i have children i dont ever want them to feel they are bothering me.

now on the other end dood i'm sure your mom has got alot on her mind also, she might have some problems she is trying to figure out too. soo you must be her "friend" too. we all need healing...and many times we shall be healed if we are helping to "heal" others. sometimes the way to heal someone is to see a fault they have, and to not get upset with them. treat them like u would a baby. if a baby spills something, you dont really get all that upset. we give them more space to be right and wrong. now if someone has a problem you must acknowledge it some way. you dont need to always tell someone about there problem, but u must realise they need help too. i mean how can we help each other if we dont realise where we need to push and where we need to pull, and where we need to be left alone.

ok now that i established i am here to talk. on with you my friend. lool

so you goto your room for punishment and while you are there you think of suicide. I too have pondered suicide at times. I start thinking "no one cares about me" ...the same as you

do you know how many people really care about you?

i imagine everyone who knows you, or who you allow to know you. your beautiful man, God made you of star dust. he smiles when he sees you. you still a young man my friend, there is soo much to learn and so much to see. things beyond our mind.

i promise you "nosoul" if you pray to the one who made us he will answer you. sometimes we are made to wait so we learn patience. and how to "trust" . GOd need us to learn to trust him, and know h is there.

i tell my friends who dont know if there is a god that , if they just go say to god " i dont know if you are there , if you are plz speak to me sometime, or show me your there" he probably been waiting for you.

ok my friend . wanna know a trick ? probably everyone inside has a place where they want to be good, make good choices, and feel that they are "good".

if we learn to bring out that side of people then they will open up more to you.

ok here man . god just gave you the best video game you ever imagined...your life. slow down. learn what tricks and skillz you can get. and whats the best thing about video games? the enjoyment the teamwork (in my opinion)

i am having some problems in my life too. i have alot of hatred in me, i am trying to get rid of it, and make some friends at the same time..

for god sakes anyone who is thinking about suicide is not even being themselves a "FAIR" chance.

mankind has taken alot of garbage inside them in our history. now here we are .......put here in this time...in this age.

we need to be fair to oursleves as chlidren. we are all still little babies in the life of "eternity" take your time. realise whats going on around us, inside us, inside others. learn how to help.

a wise man can fall 10,000 times in one day alone. but....he gets back up.

a fool may fall only once, but he just needs to get up from the fall, no big deal man. we all fall continusouly. and we ALL NEED HELP

mankind needs God ...God need mankind. whether you know it or not the one who made you is waiting forus all to turn towards him.

we are damaged goods.. all of us. be gentle, my friends, be gentle.

you asked "the best way to get out of commiting suicide"

in my opnion the "best way" we be to realise were inside you it hurts. then realise who else around us hurst like that. then be there for them when they hurt like that. and help them when they need someone, and are alone.

most people probably feel lonely. i think we need to reach out and hug more, oh im gonna cry.

i better get going, i just tried to share what ever wisdom i had with you my young brother. i have alot on my mind most the time.

take 1 step towards the living god he take 10,000 toward you.

cya , jason AIM ME SOMETIME PLZ,i need help too lol

AIM = jasonelzic

Alright mate, best advice i could give is suicide is never an answer... without life you have nothing... dunno if your religious (i'm not) and believe in an afterlife but if you do and u kill yourself remember your going str8 to hell! Always remember that we only have one shot at life and killing yourself will deprive you of any hapiness you may find in the future. In the past I've been seriously depressed - I'v thought about suicide, taken drugs etc but now my life is finally turning round - i now have friends and go out regularly with them.

I bother my whole family... not just my mum because when i get bored i start annoying people subconsiously - Even if they insult u etc you have to remember they love u and its just human nature to lash out if you are irritated/angry.

I found changing schools helped me - i met new friends and found that i lost any bad reputations i had previously.

Also, never EVER think no1 will care if you die... i had a friend who killed himself and an ex girlfriend who tried it - it deeply affects everyone who knows you ESPECIALLY your family.

As for your brother i'v never had a problem quite like that but all i could recommend is either talking to him (he is your brother after all) or fighting back - if he's doing it for no reason and ur defending yourself you'll probably find ur passion will allow you to overpower him and hopefully scare him into not doing it again - people will probably disagree with this but when you are being 'bullied' the passion that grows inside you can often lead to you doing things you thought you couldn't (when i was 13 i fought 3 15 yr olds who had been trying to bully me.)

I hope I can help and please remember suicide is not the answer (self harm doesn't help either -believe me).

P.S. The advice about finding a passion is good - I found music helped me aswell.

Life is hard.

But suicide is never an option.

just talk.

Talking always helps me.

I suffer depression and the rest and know what its like to cut and i have tried to commit suicide without success but i am better than that now and i wana help if theres anyone out there who wants help.

Luise

hey everyone thanks for ur help every day is getting better i have a new b/f now and he awesome.sometimes i get very sad but some times i become very happy it depends on who i have around me i m gettin cloer to my best friend so i m very happy and there is only 8 days of school leftwhat isn't there to b happy about?so i'll b around for a few more dayz hopefully

Dont do anything to hurt ur self anymore okay just think about it its not so bad people for sure love u and people would care if u die look around u and smile and if they smile back then that is reassurance cause if they smile back that means that u being around makes them happy...... so think of what ur doing to urself to ur futer and what u could be one day even if life is not so good now its for sure withh get better....... trust me it will love life energy fun live off it and please dont put urself in this place

first of all dont kill yourself. second of all dont cut either i do it an addiction. all it does is make you want to kill yourself more. ive tried to kill myself three times almost four people do care about you. im sorry you broke up with your bf i did too (im bisexual) and i still cut but its been like 25 days since my last cut. write poetry. draw find a friend to hang around.

i do you can look i have some here. please P M me ill try to help you through your tough times and bte about being in your room for four hours that sucks but i was in my room for 3 days my dad sent me and forgot i was there. things will get better i know its generic advice but its the truth listen to " i just want you" by ozzy ozbourne its helps to pick me up when i feel like that.

-stitches