ughhhhhhhhh HELP my stomach is turning!

I am sooooooo fustrated!!! I am in my early 30s and I was in a relationship for 4 years. During this time we have broken up more than 4 times. He would end the relationship during an argument (storm out and walk out) but always come back weeks later wanting to get back together. I would always take him back. On Valentines Day we had a disagreement as normal couples do. He decided to pack up his stuff (we lived together) and leave saying he couldnt take it anymore! A week later he came back but this time I had no choice but to put my foot down and say enough is enough.

At first I was feeling horrible when he first left. I couldnt eat, sleep, think or function. But then after I made the decision of not taking him back I was doing ok.. still sad and down but not as bad as when he first left. Each day I was getting better.

Weired turn...Here it is almost 2 months later and now I cant get him out of mind. I am dreaming about him. I want to call him. I miss him. I am thinking maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I should of gave him another chance. Am I loosing my mind?? Is this normal to think this way? ughhhhhhhhh my stomach is turning!

HELP!!!!

It is normal to have doubts, but think of it this way, you guys are stuck in this cycle of breaking up and getting back together. It's not likely to change just because you take him back again. Maybe he is working on his issues right now and will come back a changed man. Maybe it is all for the best. What's done is done. Just continue moving forward. The pain will come and go and one day it won't be there at all.

Archived