What do girls like during kissing

Hey All, I am pretty new to relationships and even newer to physical contact in relationships (my first GF was long distance). I was just wondering during kissing or making out, what are some sure fire things I could do to really turn her on...you know, without going too far because we both have our moral values and limits...Any help would be appreciated..even better if it came from a female perspective....THANKS MUCH!!

It's different for different people! We can't tell you what's going to turn on your girlfriend anymore than we can tell you her favorite food.

However, as for any physical contact, you just have to trust the moment and not be too shy or too aggressive. Make sure that what you're doing is she wants, and you should be fine. Practice makes perfect, after all.

emmm.....im no expert on this but i know some girls like cupping their head softly.

and if you are standing up when kissing.....try to put your hand between her breast area and hip and keep rubbing up and down....ive heard that its a real turn on.....dont ask why!

Dont focus on anything else BUT the kissing! Try and enjoy it as much as possible, because kissing is a very intimate act and many agree that it is even more intimate than intercourse... While kissing her though try and make her feel comfortable by respecting her boundaries and safe by wrapping your arms around her...

hope this helped!

Granted I'm not a woman, this is stuff my g/f seems to enjoy

Touch her softly in the arch of her back while I'm actually kissing her, holding her above the hips when were going in / out of the kiss.

But as for during the kiss, if your just starting the relationship, I would say defiantly focus on the kiss, learn her style enjoy yourself! As long as you are enjoying the kiss she probably is.

Me and my ex at one time was sitting on a swining bench and making out. I started kinda doing these hicky to kisses. Ummmm its sorta like eatting a popsicle. You don't really suck, but just kinda act like you are and pull lips together before you pull off. My ex was LOVING that. It made me all hot and steamy and her too. Some reason she tasted salty.

Gah gonna go cry , still working on getting over her.

Granted I'm not a woman, this is stuff my g/f seems to enjoy

Touch her softly in the arch of her back while I'm actually kissing her, holding her above the hips when were going in / out of the kiss.

But as for during the kiss, if your just starting the relationship, I would say defiantly focus on the kiss, learn her style enjoy yourself! As long as you are enjoying the kiss she probably is.

Yeah my girl tends to like it when I put my hands under her shirt and put my hands on her hips and run my thumbs kinda inline with her hip bones. Or if I put them just below her bra and another good one is just to have your arms round her.

I have another question with this one....My GF says she doesnt feel anything when we do kiss. I've thought it meant i need some improvement on my kissing and ive tried...i really have. Even when I am kissing her on her neck she feels only faint pleasure. When I kiss her on her ears (nibbling and such) thats the only time she says it feels good...I dunno what to do, I want to make her feel as good as she makes me feel...pleeeese, any help guys?

I have another question with this one....My GF says she doesnt feel anything when we do kiss. I've thought it meant i need some improvement on my kissing and ive tried...i really have. Even when I am kissing her on her neck she feels only faint pleasure. When I kiss her on her ears (nibbling and such) thats the only time she says it feels good...I dunno what to do, I want to make her feel as good as she makes me feel...pleeeese, any help guys?

Put your hands up her shirt and go for the breasts...dont grab them, just kinda skim over them with your hands. If you feel her kinda tense up a little when your kissing it means she felt something. Pull away and ask her "Feel anything?"

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I am a girl, and I havent told my guy this yet, but we absolutely LOVE it when you run your fingers thru our hair. Or just play with it or put your hand on the back of our head to pull us in closer. Ridiculous at it may sound, trust me, it's amazing. If she doesnt seem to like that for some reason (girls are different, and some dont like to have their hair played with) try cupping her chin and tilting it up towards you before you kiss her. Also picking her up and kissing her while holding her in the air is nice too.

ok this is just what i do to my girlfriend while kissing her but all girls are different so try a bit of everything to see what she likes

when we first start kissing i will usually be holding her im my arms and then i will start running my hands through her hair and move it out of her face for her then i slide a hand up the back of her shirt and start touching her upper back right on her spine also try touching her face... for my girl when i kiss and nibble her ear i will nibble on it then lick around the outside of her ear then if i really want to turn her on i stick my tongue in her ear and then when i pull it out i kiss her ear and make a loud kissing noise this usually gives her chills/goosebumps and makes her really bad

thats usually some of the stuff i do...try it on ur girl and see if she likes but keep in mind all girls are different

Skout41