Walking a girl home

jj21

I wasn't too sure which forum to put this in, but anyway...

I've just been out with some friends and one of my friends invited this girl who was in my year at school, we have spoken a few times, I hardly ever see her as shes at uni.

It came time to leave and it ended being just me and her walking back as we both lived in the same direction. We had a good convo all the way walking back until she went another way and we just said bye.

As soon as I got back home I said to myself 'I should have walked her home'. It's about 10-15min walk for her, I really wish I thought of it at the time :S Not that much would probably happen, but I feel like I should have at least offered. She's a really nice girl and I like her, shes definitely my type.

Just wondering what your views on this are (preferably girls), would you take it the wrong way if they didn't offer to walk you home. - bear in mind I hardly know her and won't see her for ages, probably.

Thanks

Hmmm she seemed really friendly and we were laughing and joking, so I guess thats a good sign. Would you be annoyed if he didn't offer at all though?

I'd be more like 'oh shoot, maybe I should have asked him' or wishing he would have asked.

It stinks when you think of a really good idea way after the opportunity has passed. Lesson learned, right?

Lost opportunities hurt but don't take it as as someone taking it the wrong way. It would've been a great interest gauge but hardly be-all-end-all (or whatever that phrase is)

Hmm do you think it was a set up?

Since it is a friend connection and goes to the same Uni, you could ask/hint to your friend you really liked this girl. If it was a set up they'd probably ask you about it first thing haha.

Lost opportunities hurt but don't take it as as someone taking it the wrong way. It would've been a great interest gauge but hardly be-all-end-all (or whatever that phrase is)

Yeah I hope she didn't. Yep I agree it wouldn't have been a 'be-all-end-all' like you say... I'm going to be wondering what would have happened now.

Hmm do you think it was a set up?

Nah I don't think so... It just happened to be that we went the same way, I didn't even know she was coming tonight. No my friend doesn't go to the same uni as her. I've found out that she has another year left at uni which is about couple hours away from me.

Archived