i'm in love but i'm gettinmixed signals

Here it is i've been with my babbys mom 9 years. 3 i spent in prison. I am better now 110% she stuck by me when i was locked up. Now my life is great but 2 months ago she meets this great guy who s fiance left him, yadaya hes got lots a cash plus he came on to her strong. seee shes only slept with me now she has slept with him. She told me he was the one now she s hurt cause he only wanted sex. she claims she doesnt talk 2 him no more but she really felt strong 4 him. Now she tells me were just friends but we sleep together spend almost everyday together but she has said no chance 4 us. I am in love now more than ever but i have inside sources tell me that shes waiting 4 him to come around. Who knows what to believe? I get jealous and i want her but am i setting myself up by spending all this time with her and my son? Theres more please help me

Short answer... yes, I believe you're setting yourself up. Do you guys live together? What would disturb me most is if she has both you and this other guy in the picture at the same time, without any disregard for your son.

No we dont live together. We used to.

She has said or hinted around just being friends with me , that she wants to go out etc. She has promised not 2 bring anyone around my son at all, unless it gets serious. but she has basically neglected him a time or two because prince charming was drunk and wanted some. She told me she felt like if she had sex with him it would make him want her more, because thats not something she'll do with just anybody. its funny cuz i catch her lying to me about something dumb and the further i dig the bigger the lie becomes. But lately we've spent alotta time together and she does things like we're a couple, asks me q's about everything but i'm being jealous if i inquire about certain issues. i just dont get it.