I was talking to this amazing guy and at some point I fell down the wrong path and did some stuff that almost cost me my life and I had to get help which meant no contact. Internet, phone, nothing I could only call family. I recently went on myspace and wanted to reconnect with him and to apologize about my disappearance act but when I clicked on his page I saw that he's getting married and has child on the way. I was shocked and didn't think anything of it until I had a dream over the weekend about him. Now I can't stop crying because I realized that I let an amazing guy go and I just feel as if I'm never going to find someone like him. I can't stop crying and I'm trying to work on a dance that's too much like my life and every time I work on it by the time the end comes I just sit on my floor and cry. I've talked to my friends about it and they convinced me to send a message on myspace about I feel and to congratulate him. Well after some convincing I sent the guy a text message congratulating him. He called me and told me that this girl and him started dating in December (we had stopped talking in November), got her pregnant on the 22 of that month and they plan on getting married in May. He also told me when we were talking, this girl thought that the guy and I had a long distance relationship and that she had a little crush on him. We were only friends but I had plan on visiting him. I don't know he told me he still wanted to be friends and he wanted to know why I kept running away and why I won't tell him about how I've been feeling lately. I want to tell him but that'll mean basically telling him how I feel. I just don't know. I've talked to my closest friends about it and all they kept on saying was that don't lose hope because when you move that fast in a relationship things tend to end fast. I'm not saying I want that to happen but it sucks to know that my fear got the best of me.

Rest assured, he's making a terrible mistake and this will not last forever. I'd be surprised if it lasted more than a year. Knowing a girl such a short time, getting her pregnant, marrying her..wait until the baby comes!

In the meantime, I suggest you get your collective crap together and make the most of your life so that you're really ready when he becomes available or, better yet, a more intelligent, forward thinking man comes along.

Rest assured, he's making a terrible mistake and this will not last forever. I'd be surprised if it lasted more than a year. Knowing a girl such a short time, getting her pregnant, marrying her..wait until the baby comes!

In the meantime, I suggest you get your collective crap together and make the most of your life so that you're really ready when he becomes available or, better yet, a more intelligent, forward thinking man comes along.

The thing is he said he didn't believe in having a child out of wedlock and that all pieces fell in the right place. We talked and he told me that he thought about me because he was wondering what happened to me and that he really wanted to know what was up with and why I kept on saying things could be better. He suggested that I write him what's been on my mind lately by using facebook. I don't know because I think he knows that I'm kinda sad about his new life but he wants to hear me say it, but I don't want him to second guess himself. When I say I really liked him I mean it. I really did like him and I pictured myself falling for him but my fear held me back and this time I can't have what I want and I just wish before my mishap happened, I just told him how I felt.

Does he believe in divorce? Nearly 50% of first marriages end in divorce. With couples who've only known each other a few months and have a child on the way, I'd bet it's closer to 100%.

In the meantime, work on yourself. Get involved in your community, live life to the fullest, become a fascinating woman.

Does he believe in divorce? Nearly 50% of first marriages end in divorce. With couples who've only known each other a few months and have a child on the way, I'd bet it's closer to 100%.

In the meantime, work on yourself. Get involved in your community, live life to the fullest, become a fascinating woman.

That's what I'm trying to do. I've been working on this huge dance project I guess you call it for right now, and as I was talking to him he said that he envied me because I'm a dancer, I play the piano and sing, I'm smart, and a cool person to talk and that I'm so talented. So I guess I should just try to focus on my professional life I guess. All I know is its going to take awhile for me to move on.

Archived