How Do I Use Full Force Contact with a Girl? - HELP!

koolx

I was in an 'Ultra Short Term Relationship' (UST) that lasted only 3 weeks. The girl stopped calling me all of a sudden. I called twice and texted her once but she doesn't respond. I met her at a social club that meets every friday, so, I do see her there. What must I do to get her to open up again? I heard that there's a tactic called 'Full Force Contact' (FFC), which is the opposite of NC (No Contact), that helps in this situation. How do I proceed with this?

I was in an 'Ultra Short Term Relationship' (UST) that lasted only 3 weeks. The girl stopped calling me all of a sudden. I called twice and texted her once but she doesn't respond.

Why would you want to associate with someone who's obviously not interested in you?

Move on, man.

I went on dates with this guy for a very brief amount of time and had no interest in him afterwards so I told him so and stopped replying to his efforts to contact me. After a while I thought it'd be okay to be friends and we hung out a little just as friends. Soon after I realized he couldn't handle it and stopped hanging out with him. This was about 8 months ago and he STILL texts me referencing things that happened back then and will tell me all these reasons he likes me, etc. I find him a really creepy guy who can't move on. This girl will probably think the same. Leave her alone.

Archived