Second Date

theproman23

So, I went on a date with someone I met on link removed last Thu. The date lasted 4 1/2 hours and I think it went well. I did a lot of the talking but I think she's a bit shy. The night ended with just a hug.

Well tomorrow is the second date and I am taking her to a hockey game since her and I are huge hockey fans. Well anyway I was wondering if it would be ok to kiss her or would it be too early? I just don't want to send out the I am scared to kiss you vibe or anything similar to that.

If the first date was 4 and a half hours, that's a damn good start! If you both love hockey, plus plus! But why are you in a hurry to kiss her?

I spent the weekend with the girl I have been dating - this was date 4 and up until now we've only hugged and I've given her a kiss on the cheek and the hand. I didn't even try to hold her hand until yesterday, and by then she was hanging out for me to hold it. I gave her a peck on the lips as I left yesterday.

So again, what is your hurry to kiss her? Some girls might think that you are just after one thing if you go in for the kiss to quickly... But I don't know of any girl that has been put off me if I hadn't kissed her by date 4.

If the first date was 4 and a half hours, that's a damn good start! If you both love hockey, plus plus! But why are you in a hurry to kiss her?

I spent the weekend with the girl I have been dating - this was date 4 and up until now we've only hugged and I've given her a kiss on the cheek and the hand. I didn't even try to hold her hand until yesterday, and by then she was hanging out for me to hold it. I gave her a peck on the lips as I left yesterday.

So again, what is your hurry to kiss her? Some girls might think that you are just after one thing if you go in for the kiss to quickly... But I don't know of any girl that has been put off me if I hadn't kissed her by date 4.

Lol Keyman no hurry at all. I just wanted to make sure I don't want to give her the wrong idea. I guess based on how the dates I can assess if she's waiting for me to kiss her and like you said no biggie if I don't. I'll just have to play it by year.

You did a lot of the talking for four and a half hours???

Whew - hope she IS shy! lol

Go with the flow.

haha may be I over stated that a bit. I had to volunteer a lot of info. to get her to talk a bit more. She was responsive for the most part. I think being that it was the first date we were both a bit awkward. And lol I had no clue I could talk that much, I said whatever I could think of and I was really trying to get to know her more.

That's cool but just be aware that very often women feel they can't get a word in edgeways! Doesn't sound like that tbh but - if you are trying to get to know someone, wait for them to answer!

Just chill, take it nice and easy! Good luck, let us know...

Archived