F my life

nobody88

i cant do this anymore i cant live like this, please is anyone out there. i dont wanna live anymore my life never gets better it just keeps getting worse , i quit im done i will never be happy where ever i am this is just the way it is, im gunna end it all, this is it

well ive have a history of mental illness and stuff so ive been in and out of the hospital a lot. i got out just this past february , i was there because i tried to kill myself. so i met this girl there and we ended up leaving together and starting a relationship. everything was good for a while but i still dont have a job no money are car just broke down so now we dont have a car. her ex lives in rhode island and she still talks to her on a regular basis, sometimes i ask her if she still wants to be with me and she says yes so i just go with it.now me and her are living at her grandmothers a few counties away from where im frum so i dont know the area or anyone here. i feel like we are getting distant and ive read some of the texts her and her ex have sent each other, and i dont kno what im doing here anymore. i dont have friends anymore and my family doesnt care about me so im on my own. im only 22 years old and im lost and i have no idea what im doing any more, i think this is it , i havnt had a home since i was 18 ive been bounced around my whole life and nothing ever gets better i wanna quit and im done i cant do it any longer. i think im very serious this time too. i really want to die

thats the thing im tired of hospitals i dont wanna waste my time there anymore and no im not taking my medicine correctly because i just lost my health insurance and have no money.

You can get health insurance now because you are under 26.

link removed

This might help you out. Did you start feeling bad after you stopped your meds? Stopping like that is really bad for you because, as with any drug, your body will go through withdrawals. Feeling severe depression and suicide is a symptom of just quitting your meds.

im sorry but nobody on here can understand the serioussness of how messed up my life is right now

It's really easy to feel alone and I feel bad that you're so downtroden. Do you think it'd help to talk to other depressed persons? A lot of people find comfort knowing they are not alone. Perhaps you can find a support group nearby.

Do you have any semi close friends you can go stay with? I think I was moved around from 19 to 23 crashing on friends couches while I worked daytime and went to school at night. You can also rent a room in a nice quiet house. Save up some money now for like a month and then find a room you can rent then build yourself up from there.

Life is what you make it. There is no good or bad just experience and you seem to have experienced alot of the bad all together Pull through and believe it can only get better.

Archived