Girls help!!!!!Please!!!!

Hello girls, i have a quick question to ask you all. Ok if a girl is in love with someone...can she still have intimate feelings for someone else but doesn't want to show them because she is already in love that someone she is with?

Basically if im confusing you...My question is : can a girl still have feelings for someone even though she loves someone else?.

Thanks.

I think that it IS possible to love more than one person equally, (you can have more than one good regular friend, right? And you love them, right?) but as she (whoever she is) gets to know them better and better as time goes on, she'll usually start to lean more to one side. Does that make sense? I think it's totally possible to love more than one person and honestly LOVE both of them. Just because she loves someone other than you doesn't mean that she doesn't love you.

My question is : can a girl still have feelings for someone even though she loves someone else?

Of course, we're human beings not latched at the hip. I am with the man I want to marry and sometimes when I meet other guys I am attracted to them. That's all it is though, petty chemistry, and holds nothing to the love, respect and devotion I have for my boyfriend. I would never compromise that.