please HeLp Me!!!!! DOES HE LOVE ME?

PlEaSe HeLp Me!¡!¡!¡!

~ i screwed this guy and then we started going out. Right now we have been going out with him for 2 weeks and 5 days ..I only see him when i go to my friends house because she lives right next to him (i go to my friend house ALOT) But the only time he comes over is at night around 9:00pm -...the latest he's ever got there is 2:30am..after he has smoked pot with his friends (which he does every night before he comes over). His friend normaly walks him to her house and then leaves (he lives very close also)...he stays with me in my friends backyard for about an hour until her parents are asleep and then we sneak out and walk around or go to his house or his friends and we normaly screw...but im worried thats the only reason he's going out with me so i asked him and he said if it was, i wouldnt be going out with you and he told me he loved me. He never calls me and rarely answers when i call him...his friend told me it was because he doesnt like talking on the phone....he's a huge sweetheart when im with him and i really love him alot and my friends tell me that he loves me but im not too sure he love me? ~

*~* JeSs *~*

Well, I hate to throw the age thing at you, but you guys ARE young. At this age, he's at the peak of his libido and emotions aren't the first thing on his mind! Not to say he doesn't care, I'm very sure he does-but you need to know that he cares more for you than just as a casual sex partner (and make SURE YOU USE PROTECTION!!!). Does he ever do anything romantic or silly for you? Does he call you, ever? Shyness is one thing, but if he has the courage to have sex with you, he should certainly have no problems with the rest of what a relationship is supposed to be!

I'd suggest holding out for a bit, and not being so readily available. Or, if you do see him, don't have sex with him every single time you see him. Let him show you that he cares for more than the physical part of things, and, if he doesn't, then you'll know where his priorities lay.

Mar

Dear jess

After just two weeks I think it unlikely. However the basis of your relationship is rather unsound to begin with.

Firstly you are doing all the running and handing yourself to him on a plate.

Also he is putting you in a bad place because of the sneaking around, it makes the whole thing sound really wrong. If he really loved you he would make more of an effort to a) see you

b) not be doped up every time

c) do it in the open.

I presume you are quite young. Please at least be responsible and think of your own well being here. this boy sounds as though he is using you and you are pushing for it to be much more than it really is. He will not respect or care for you if you offer yourself up like this.

Im sorry if this sounds horribly parental but Im concerened that you are putting yourself at risk of a big emotional hurt here not to mention the upset if your parents find out. Also there is a risk to your health and that of pregnanacy if you are not being careful.

Remember that the most important person is you. You have to take care of you, both physically and emtionally.

If you felt safe and secure you wouldnt be asking this question.

Take care

With love

nenez xxx

I agree with what has been said already. This guy sounds like a jerk to me. If he makes no effort to hang out with you alone (not just to have sex), or if he doesn't call you, then chances are he doesn't love you. No one can really say if he loves you, but there are some ways to kind of tell if he's just using you for sex. Try changing things. Don't have sex everytime you see him. See how he reacts. See if he tries to pressure you. Maybe tell him that you want to wait a little while before having sex again. If he has a problem with this, then he doesn't really love you. If he loved you, he would be respectful & not pressure you. Just test him on this. Maybe you don't want to wait awhile before having sex with him, but you should try it. It will show you if he really loves you or if he's just using you.