7 months later, we hung out. eh..

eikal

Well, texted my ex last night outa no where, we just hung out for about an hour. just talked and caught up, it was a little awkward. Then she when she was leaving she had said that she won't stay here long cause she "knows the way i think" i was a little offended by that because she assumed im still madly in love with her. Yeah, i still have feelings for her obviously or i wouldnt be here. But to out right say that to me it kinda made me mad. I texted her after she left asking her why she said that, she said she didn't want me thinking if she stayed longer that i would get "some" quite frankly the only way i'd want to get "some" from her is if we were getting back together. I'm not looking for a hook up. She said she's liking someone right now though, which then makes me think its a bad time to bring up anything about "us" so i guess i should back off for some more time..?

If you want to be friends with her then I would just let the comment go and not do or say anything that will make the situation too awkward. And if you want to get back together with her as you imply, then I'd give her even more space and let her do whatever she has to do, be it date someone else or whatever. I am personally not an advocate of the "getting back together" kind of relationship, to me if there was a reason to end it then that's that unless the break up was in some kind of heated moment and was not thought through. However, everyone is different and there may be other circumstances where getting back with someone is the best thing to do, so I will not make any assumptions (from far away on the other end of the internet) in your case since you sound like you have your head on straight

She sounds arrogant. I wouldn't talk to her anymore if I were you. She doesn't want you back... Fine. Drop her out of her life. If she tries and asks why you aren't speaking to her, tell her it isn't fair that she gets to dictate everything between you two. I mean, that little comment she made was immature and uncalled for...

Just don't talk to her. Let her experience life without you.

She sounds arrogant. I wouldn't talk to her anymore if I were you. She doesn't want you back... Fine. Drop her out of her life. If she tries and asks why you aren't speaking to her, tell her it isn't fair that she gets to dictate everything between you two. I mean, that little comment she made was immature and uncalled for...

Just don't talk to her. Let her experience life without you.

I agree with this 100%

Those comments she made were very arrogant and uncalled for. Stop talking to her.....

Archived