is it wrong of me to think this way?

coolgirl

After been though some rough patches in relationships and 1 failed marriage is it wrong of me to think that I could never find myself in a stable relationship at all? Or could never give anyone what there asking for? Has anything like this happened to anyone? I mean I dont see myself settled down anytime soon of wanting to start everything over again and honestly I'm not to worried as to were I do or dont stay single for the rest of my life. I mean dont get me wrong I like to go and out and meet people and make friends with, I dont mind that one bit. But I dont ever see myself ever being in a stable relationship or giving the person what there asking for? Should I let the people I want to go out with let them know so they wont be mislead?

I dont want to be tied down to one person for the rest of my life and dont want the responsiblity as to if anything goes wrong. I want to be able to have the option to date around and for the time being just have fun. I mean if the right person does come around which I doubt it will I still dont think I could give my time of day to anyone at all. Is it wrong of me to think this way?

One never knows, Coolgirl. Maybe it is just as well we cannot read the future lol.

There is nothing wrong with the way you think. You are entirely free to do as you please, and you are not harming anyone. You are very right to take time for yourself, make friends and enjoy your own pursuits.

There are so many people (women particularly) who go into a blind panic at the very notion of not having a man in their life, and they make horrendous choices, leading to heartbreak and upset.

Good luck with everything

Hermes

Archived