Maybe???????????

wowwow

I met a guy recently that owns a bar that just opened a few weeks ago so needless to say he has been very busy. We have met up once a week three weeks in a row usually me waiting at the bar until he gets off or the crowd lightens up. So this weekend I went away and he sent me a text first thing this morning saying he had off today and tonight. I have to work all day and night and told him to pick another time. He stated maybe Wednesday....I said I don't like maybes...he said it depends how busy it gets Wednesday night. We left it as we will see.

So.....am I supposed to wait around all day and night Wednesday to see if he gets off early???????

I am thinking of just saying since he was maybe-ish I made other plans. Maybe....that will make him more certain with his dating times.

Any ideas?

I am thinking of just saying since he was maybe-ish I made other plans. Maybe....that will make him more certain with his dating times.

Any ideas?

The problem with this is that there ARE people who can't give you a certain time. He seems like a busy guy and you lacking understanding may create problems from the beginning.

I doubt he's saying maybe as a way to play games. He seems to be genuinely busy and trying to fit you into his schedule. I would be more understanding about the circumstances as people who are business owners are pretty busy and especially being a bar owner, I can fully understand how he can't assure you certain times for meeting up...

I don't think he expects you to "wait around" either... He seems to be trying to fit you into his busy schedule... Unless he's giving you any signs of playing games, I'd respect his busy schedule and be more understanding if you'd like to continue dating him. If this isn't something you'd like to do then you should have no problem moving on to someone else with more time, if that is what you prefer.

I think that the OP already started off the pattern of waiting for this guy to get off of work or for the crowd to die down at the bar. It will be hard to break that cycle. This guy knows that you will come to him, so he doesnt have to come to you.

I dont think that you should wait around. If this guy doesn have the time for you or wont make time then you need to move on.

Archived