Do weight loss products actually work?

If you do research on these products (as they all differ) you'll find that it takes more than the pills to lose the weight in a healthy way.

When we talk about losing weight, people often just look at the numbers. It could be just water flushing out of your system while healthy lifestyle in conjunction with exercise and taking nutritional supplements that the body needs will have better fat loss and healthy weight loss in general.

So in a sense you can't just rely on these pills and hope for miracle. It'll never happen.

One thing you want to always keep in mind is that many of these diet pills and nutritional supplements are not regulated by the government. This goes for multi-vitamins and widely popular diet pills. There are plenty of product reviews so if you were to consider any of these products I would read and make a wise decision.

I've been on the Eat to Live diet (ETL) for about a week. I've lost 8 pounds already--and I feel great. Never hungry.

Here's the book on it: link removed

I'd definitely recommend it. But be warned--it strongly advocates a vegan/vegetarian approach, so if you can't live without meat/cheese/breads then you will likely find it difficult to follow.

For istance weight loss pills, acai berries, slim quick..does it really help people "lose twice as much weight than with diet and exercise alone"? I've always been sceptical of this.

Any diet pill that promises to make u lose 10 pounds in 1 day or whatever u should be worried about... That isn't healthy. Actually there is a "miracle" diet pill lol its a perscription diet pill called Adipex. I take it & have been since october & have lost 32 pounds. I haven't changed any part of my diet except I drink more water than I did before & it is an apetite supressor so u don't get hungry as much. Its great!

Any diet pill that promises to make u lose 10 pounds in 1 day or whatever u should be worried about... That isn't healthy. Actually there is a "miracle" diet pill lol its a perscription diet pill called Adipex. I take it & have been since october & have lost 32 pounds. I haven't changed any part of my diet except I drink more water than I did before & it is an apetite supressor so u don't get hungry as much. Its great!

My friend takes a prescription pill... it's something different, but it's worked wonders for her and our other friends. Unfortunately, I can't take it due to medical issues but I do believe it's an appetite suppressant.

Archived