For the past two days, I haven't missed him at all. Am I over him?

alice1485

Been broken up 3 months. Haven't seen him in 2 1/2 months. Haven't spoken to him in 2 1/2 weeks. I hit my lowest point about 3 weeks ago, when I talked to him and said I missed him and that I was considering getting back together. I was super lonely and vulnerable when I said it and, now, I wish I hadn't.

I haven't missed him for a couple days. And every time I think about the possibility of getting back with him, I just feel stressed out. I think he's happy right now, because our last conversation was me saying that I was considering a future with him and it gave him hope. But I think I've changed my mind. It would be so much easier for me to move on if he didn't have hope and if he was willing to move on too.

I'm planning on contacting him next month and telling him that we should leave everything up to fate and that he should continue to give me space and time away from him. Should I be more blunt and say that I don't want a future with him?

I just feel so confused. I'm afraid that if I say that bluntly I'll regret it. I don't know how I feel. All I know is that I want time and space away from him, for a long time. That's the only thing I know for certain.

Honestly, if someone told me they were leaving everything up to fate, I would not take that very well - what do you mean fate, don't you have any control of things. Yeah that would rub me the wrong way. Just my personal opinion.

You need to figure what you want and then tell him. If it is that you don't see a future with him, then tell him that. if you just want time and space away from him for a long time - then tell him that. But I would leave the stuff about fate out of it

I think there are several stages to a breakup- everyone goes through those periods differently though. There are ups and downs, but I don't think you're completely over someone until you stop caring about what that other person is up to and their life is of no importance to you anymore, in other words, you're totally indifferent. It doesn't sound like you're completely over him. Space and time is exactly what you need to be on that road of getting over someone.

Archived