im so confused, i dont know whats going on between me and my girlfriend. We broke up at least 3 times now and we keep getting back together because i love her and i care for her alot but i dont know if she feels the same way. I used to hang out with her all the time but now i barely get to see her. And when i talk to her on the phone i always hear guys in the backround. Sometimes she goes down to the beach on the weekends and my friend tells me that she cheats on me when shes down there, but she convinces me shes not. I just talked to her on the phone about an hour ago and she was talking to a guy in the backround and he was saying what i thought was something about how my girlfriend was raping him. I dont know he might of said something else but thats what it sounded like. And one time her best friend called my friend saying that her and my girlfriend were cuddling with hot guys. I didnt believe that she said it at first but than my girlfriends friend said that she did say that but she was kidding around. We havent even kissed in like a month. I have tried to end the relationship a couple of times but every time she convinces me that she loves me and i love her too thats what i keep going back out with her. Everyday i ask her if we can hang out anytime soon and she keeps making up excuses but on the times i do see her i barely get to talk to her or see her at all. Sometimes it seems like a little bit that she is flirting with my best friend but not really. Im not exactly sure if she does cheat on me but i think there is a big possibility she is. I care too much about her to let her go. I cant break up with her it will just be too overwelming for me and i will be hurt with so much pain. Is there something i can do or say to her to get our relationship back to the way it was?... or maybe i could just be paranoid that she will cheat on me, because i am not confident at all and i think i am very ugly so i figure how would a very attractive girl actually like me? Id rather kill myself than not be with this girl.

Ok here's the most common answer given on this site. Talk to her. Ask her what's going on. Let her know how much you miss hanging out with her. Do you know who all these guys she hangs out with are? I know I'm very close with my brother so I'm with him alot & I'm good friends with alot of his friends too so it could all be innocent.

Let me knwo how it goes

How is this a relationship? A relationship you care about the other person and they care about you. You guys spend time together, do things together, and don't beg to make dates. This is not a relationship and you sound like you cannot come to terms with it. The best thing to do is not end it, and just stop talking to her. Give yourself a month of No Contact with her and do not see her, talk to her, anything. If you do not have enough strength to fight off her arguments then do not put yourself in that situation. Just don't do anything except ignore her for a month and take this time to come to terms with what you already know. This relationship is over and cannot be classified as a real relationship at this point. It hurts like hell, I know, but you have to understand that by dealing with the pain now you can get better. You gotta pay your dues at some point.

I asked her best friend if she was doing anything like cheating on me and she said she had so many chances to but she didnt and she say all she talks about it is me. But im pretty paranoid so im wondering if she part of the "plan" against me because not very people like me and that is why im not very self confident. I will talk to her about this tonight on the phone. thanks for all your help. I think im just paranoid.