since you are too afraid to give him a hand job, you might want to start slow. for me, the first time i gave a hand job, it wasn't a real one. i did hand job motion, rubbing his sick, but my hand was on his clothes, not touching skin. and if ur guy is like any of the guys i've done stuff with, he will help u by moving ur hand to where he likes it best. when u get comfortable with that, then you'll be ready to move on to a real hand job. i hope this helps. if you have any other questions, you can pm me and i'll try to help ya

SurferBabe

Just to let you know, "going down on him" does not refer to a handjob but a blowjob.

Make sure that you're comfortable doing it before you start anything, and once you're sure, slowly move your hand there while you guys are kissing. Then you could just start off by rubbing/stroking and then ASK your boyfriend what he likes. He might even take your hand and show you exactly how he likes it if you want him too, and if the two of you are comfortable enough with one another.

And don't be scared of doing it wrong, if you're hurting him in some way he'll let you know.

does he want you too go down on him? if so ask him how he likes it and maybe you guys can help eachother understand. for me personally doing that is for someone u love. and also how does he feel doing it to you. i think it should go both ways. its nice to do eachother. 69 tee hee. i think if u both experiment it will be easier for you . if u need to talk message me. let us know how it goes

if he is circumcised then it would porbably be a good idea to hold him with your thumb and forefinger around the little "ring" or just below it. also, it might be hot to just sneak up behind him and unzip his fly, and then do it from behind because 1) you will be coming from the same direction as he does if he pleasures himself and 2)i think it is a better angle and would be more comfortable for your wrist.

My b/f and I have been dating for about 8 months. We're both virgins and want to remain that way until will we're older. He's the only guy I ever gave a handjob to. He really loves for me to do it to him. We usually just sit on the couch kissing and cuddling and I will put my hand on his leg and start moving it up slowly to his penis. Then I touch the tip and play with it (just touching it lightly with one or two fingers) for awhile. This causes him to get big and hard. Then I take hold of his entire penis and stroke it up and down through his pants for awhile. Usually, he unzips and takes it out of his pants at this point. Sometime he will get down on the floor on his left side, and I will cuddle up behind him and reach around and stroke his penis. He says this feels the best. He usually starts squirting pretty soon when I do it this way. And I like it because I don't have to worry about getting his sperm all over me. I hope this helps.