my boyfriends co worker (female)

lilsmc

Hey everyone!

Quick question. I am planning a surprise party for my bf in about two weeks.

I would like to invite his closest friends and a few of his co workers. There is this one co worker that I dislike very much and me n my bf have argued about. Frankly, I am jealous of her and I get mad when she is present at any event gathering. She tends to post pictures on facebook of her n my bf.. And that isn't okay with me. She knows I don't like her n every time I see her, we say nothing to each other. They recently went to atlantic city and some pics that I saw were a little upsetting. (They went as a big group) my bf insist they are only friends and blah blah, and somehow I do believe he is saying the truth.

My friend mentioned that I should be the bigger person nd to invite her and his other femal

e co worker to the party. She suggested I send her as email inviting her and to kinda start fresh. I am not sure if this is such a good idea. My other friend lso mentioned that it is always a good idea to keep ur enemies close.. What should I do? Should I invite her or should I keep it this way and avoid total contact with her?? Please help!!!

I say invite her and be nice to her. It's hard to be a meanie to someone who treats you nicely. She'll get the message that you're making an effort with her.

Anyway, if you have the instinctive feeling that someone is out to get your boyfriend, she probably is. Your friend is right. Inviting her will give you a front seat ticket to how your boyfriend and the co-worker act around each other.

You and this woman do not even speak. Parties are supposed to be fun. Invite people you like. That's what I'd do.

The party is for her Boyfriend and the girl the OP doesnt like is a co-worker/friend of the BF. I say be the bigger person and invite her. I'm pretty sure your bf will be impressed!

Invite her then when she shows up, hit her in the face on "accident" and say you're sorry.

JUST KIDDING!!!

I would invite her for sure. The nicer you are, the less everyone thinks there is a problem. then you can pay close attention, gain evidence, and make a decision about this guy. I mean really...if he's cheating...do you really want to continue with him?

Put up a camera that he doesn't know about and leave to "get some ice"

Don't invite her. Not because you don't like her, but because you'll get hurt if she even glances at your boyfriend casually.

Be confident at the fact that your boyfriend is with YOU, not her. If he wanted her, he would have left you a long time ago for her.

If he has cheated, or is going to cheat on you with her, guess what? The truth will come out soon enough and then you get to decide what to do from there.

thanks guys. I am writing her an email right now.

I hope things turn out good. Just because i am inviting obviously does not mean i like her, i am just doing this for my b/f as they are co workers and friends. So we will see what happens. Im a little nervous about what her reaction will be as she comes off as being kinda B**chy..

Like you say, invite her. Jealousy is an ugly thing, and the fact that your boyfriend sees that from you, I can't imagine he finds that too attractive. "Cheerful and stupid" is the key. Kill her with kindness..."You'll trap more bees with honey than with vinegar". You get my point. Life is about doing SOME things that you really just don't want to do. I had the SAME problem with my boyfriend and his friend. I didn't like her, they had a good friendship but they were WAY too close than I felt comfortable with (he would occasionally sleep over there when were dating - which I found inappropriate... excuse me, I just don't like it) and I ended up befriending her, so I could keep her closer to me than keep her at arms length. I got to know her better and I realized at the end of the day, she has absolutely no feelings whatsoever towards my boyfriend, that he's completely not her type at all. We talk occasionally about getting a bite to each together - in fact she just went out with my boyfriend the other day for dinner and it didn't bug me. If he wants to be with me, he'll be with me. Otherwise, I know what I'm worth, I know I'm a package and I can move on if I need to.

Anyway! Keep us posted for how the party works out!

thanks guys. I am writing her an email right now.

I hope things turn out good. Just because i am inviting obviously does not mean i like her, i am just doing this for my b/f as they are co workers and friends. So we will see what happens. Im a little nervous about what her reaction will be as she comes off as being kinda B**chy..

How did she act when you invited her?

Archived