Kinda shy... What kind of signals shall I give him?

Unicorn123

I am very interested in having a relationship with this guy I met through volunteer work. However, I am so used to playing aloof... and concealing my fealings in fear of rejection. It's not necessarily to play games-- it's bc I have been burned before by a commitment-phobic ex who really traumatized me.

I have known this guy for 10 months now... and either he doesn't get it, or he doesn't like me, or he is shy himself, or he is afraid to ask me bc he thinks I don't like him in that manner. This guy has been really good to me... we ate several times together...

What signals am I supposed to give him without appearing to be the aggressor?

I am very interested in having a relationship with this guy I met through volunteer work. However, I am so used to playing aloof... and concealing my fealings in fear of rejection. It's not necessarily to play games-- it's bc I have been burned before by a commitment-phobic ex who really traumatized me.

I have known this guy for 10 months now... and either he doesn't get it, or he doesn't like me, or he is shy himself, or he is afraid to ask me bc he thinks I don't like him in that manner. This guy has been really good to me... we ate several times together...

What signals am I supposed to give him without appearing to be the aggressor?

Have you tried touching him in an innocent manner? I usually don't think a woman may be interested in me unless she has touched me .

I got 6 words for you.

Would you like to have dinner?

U want to date him, u want to be happy, u don't want to be single, but u won't do what it takes to get what u want.

If u hold onto what your ex did your just gonna sit back and hope some day some guy comes along and asks you. Sounds like a good plan.

Sorry if I appear mean or rude, but I was in ur shoes once and one day I walked straight up to a girl and asked her out. She said yes. I said to myself, wow why did I never do this before?

U want rewards u gotta take the risk.

^^ once again well said, also over this time your gonna think "oh man she really likes me " and could leave you to disappointment. Been there done that, and i think i'm there right now.

Only problem with the rejaction is if you gotta see her almost everyday or so often that awkwardness.

Archived