I need some fast help

OK, so I am like so in love with this guy that I have been going out with 4 about three months. He tells me he loves me all the time and I love him. the thing is that we see eachother A LOT and thats ok its just it is getting to the point were we have talked about everything and know everything there is to know about eachother and now i don't know what to talk about. I am fine with being quiet, but I think he is getting tired of it. Please help!

Running out of material?

here are some ideas, ask him what he did today, talk about shared hobbies sports and interests, and just plain DO stuff together, movies, concerts, parks, restaurants, beach etc. then youll have plenty to talk about. remember most guys are not that into talking so much anyway. actions speak louder than words, show him how you feel when the words run out.

i guess that just lies within ur level of comfort with him, because altho sometimes theres so much u 2 can talk about, its just as satisfying sittin next to and holding each other while watching a movie and talking about the movie afterwards...

Im just a social butterflyy, and can talk to ppl ranging from the homeless, to high school students, to local celebs, to business owners, to bank presidents...my mind is always thinking ahead of what comes out of my mouth, and sometimes i have a tendacy to "talk a bit much" hehe...

Just go with the flow, as if u was talking to any friend, just that you and him are friends that "love" one another...an extra benefit of conversations to touch on...

cookies