Why didn't he just delete me off msn ?

Just curious ! He deleted me from facebook, didn't block me..don't know.. havent checked his profile for a long time.I'm still on his list on msn ( special software) and he appears online all the time. I've blocked him.

Why does he still want to keep me on his list if he doesn;t want to talk to me ?

I'm at the verge of contacting him =(

I don't know celestial why they do some of the things they do. They never seem to make sense..

Try to keep strong for me, I know it's really hard, but giving in will only serve to cause you more pain.

If he wanted to contact you he would have. I know this is hard honestly I do, but you need to stay focused for me. I know you can do this.

I am always here for you remember,

Christina x

Are you sure that he kept you on his list? The special software might be wrong?

Check Tools>Options>Privacy (Link on the bottom left side)>"See who has added you to their contact list".

If he is in fact there and has you on his list, he may not have got around to deleting you just yet. Especially if you have him blocked. He doesnt know you are online so he probably forgets since you would appear in his offline list.

I don't know celestial why they do some of the things they do. They never seem to make sense..

Try to keep strong for me, I know it's really hard, but giving in will only serve to cause you more pain.

If he wanted to contact you he would have. I know this is hard honestly I do, but you need to stay focused for me. I know you can do this.

I am always here for you remember,

Christina x

Thank you Christina =) Hugz!

Are you sure that he kept you on his list? The special software might be wrong?

Check Tools>Options>Privacy (Link on the bottom left side)>"See who has added you to their contact list".

If he is in fact there and has you on his list, he may not have got around to deleting you just yet. Especially if you have him blocked. He doesnt know you are online so he probably forgets since you would appear in his offline list.

I'm using messenger plus but the other way works too. I'm still on his list. I want to reapper online, but I don't contact him. Is that a good idea ?

For the same reason my ex deleted me off MSN, just found out, thanks to iBroken =) and added me in Facebook some few months back. I was mass confirming friend invitations for some game applications and I might have confirmed him too. No worries, he's been blocked XD.

No one knows for sure why they do what they do. If you have been in NC, then I guess that it was probably because they didn't like that you're ignoring them, and would like to keep one door opened, just a little crack wide.

Archived