a BEGINNER when it comes to dating.... need some feedbacks

alright i need some feedbacks from anyone out there....

if a girl ask to take you out to eat and if she says that you can choose the place, should you offer to pay or let her since she ask. and where should you chose the place.

another delima... if you work with this girl for quite a while and have become close friend with her and you dont know how she feels about you. should you ask her how she feels about you?

should you consider this invitation as a friendly thing or as a date?

should you ask her if it is a date?

any feedbacks would be greatly apreciated....

Thanks

Don't worry about how she feels about you and I DO NOT advise coming right out and asking her. Just have fun, try to get a sense of how she's feeling. Don't think of it as friends OR a date, keep a completely open mind and see what happens.

As far as choosing the place just pick a place where you know she will find something to eat that she likes...simple. And nothing too expensive. My advice on paying would be to bring enough to pay for it all. If she says it's her treat then its something she wants to do...let her (maybe some playful argument of who will pay). If she doesn't and it feels right, offer to pay for the whole thing (you can say 'next one's on you'). If you can't decide then each pay for your own.

Good Luck!

Silent Man