Women who get approached often, some questions

sweetdslollipop

Thanks Jpo. I actually don't get approach as often as I thought I would. I think a lot of guys are intimidated by me or something, since I am the quiet type. I am kind of anti-social

Lots of guys would be intimidated by your good looks. As simple as that.

I would have definitely looked, played a bit with Eye-Contact but depending on the situation I doubt I would have dared to approach you in most cases.

If you look too good, men won't approach you because they are afraid of your good looks. If you're ugly, men won't approach you because you're not attractive. So only average looking girls get approached?

This is one of the reason why there are a lot of very good looking women dating not so good looking men. Very good looking women don't get approach often, so they feel unattractive and grab on to anything that approach them.

This is one of the reason why there are a lot of very good looking women dating not so good looking men. Very good looking women don't get approach often, so they feel unattractive and grab on to anything that approach them.

I am not sure I agree that very good looking women don't get approached often .Perhaps men may be intimidated and be hesitant to ask them out but I think good looking women are approached often ,perhaps in a subtle way.

Gorgeous women are used to bein hit on, so it's nothing suprising to them when it happens. I don't approach off the scale women because most of them tend to be very narrow-minded. It's not just the looks that I want, but someone with brains; the smarts, the courtesy, the good humor and good natured thinking about life. Most off the scale woman don't possess that because they're too busy tuning up there looks. And don't get me wrong beautiful women, I appreciate that you do take the time to tune yourselves up. However, I'm just stating that there's more to it than that, that's not even half of it.

There is a contradiction here as you seem to imply that not so good looking men have more balls to approach really pretty women more than handsome men.

Average men are very self-conscious and would not dare approach anything higher than a 6 or something.

Archived