Women who get approached often, some questions

sweetdslollipop

Unfortunately I get a lot of attention from guys but RARELY is one worth dating (Thank God I already found my Mr. Right). They are either jobless, sloppy looking, rude, or just downright no good. Usually guys confront me and i know its because of the way i carry myself. I put a lot of effort into my hair and clothes but i think its more the way i walk with confidence. its amazing how it makes a difference. I dont usually flash a smile unless im interested because i dont want to lead them on. Its in my walk, feminine and confident, that leave men hypnotized. Sometimes thats all there is to it.

Walk with shoulders back, head up and pretend the street is your runway (just dont twist your hips and overdo it so much that it looks fake). If nec. practice in the mirror. Its a walk that almost comes naturally if you feel sexy so put on an outfit that makes you feel super girly and sexy, do your hair and walk like you own the street.

As for the eye contact, like i said, some guys arent worth it so choose wisely when deciding who to use it on. Look into their eyes, flash a subtle flirty smile, hold a stare no longer than 10 seconds and, if hes interested you'll know it!!! Good Luck!!

When I went to singles events I would walk around the room - not quicky but not too slowly either - and look casually around - not focusing too much on any one person or thing - I had very good posture and a small smile on my face - I looked approachable.

In daily life people approached me often - I have a very open face and demeanor - so I met men while doing volunteer work, at social events, work related events, at work, etc. My reaction depended on the context and timing but if it wasn't a place for singles to meet other singles I wasn't overly flirty or flirty at all, depending.

If you're not just referring to bars/clubs then I'm not sure about your question because it implies that men approach women only for romantic/dating purposes and that couldn't be further from the truth in my life.

They gave me eye contact for a while. It's usually about 2-3 seconds look and then back to whatever we were doing at the time and then another 2-3 seconds, this eye contact thing would go on for about 3 or 4 times and then the guy would come over. It's like a clue to the guys "hey I noticed you are interested in me and so am I"

I'm not sure about your question because it implies that men approach women only for romantic/dating purposes and that couldn't be further from the truth in my life.

Oh, really..could you elaborate on this more?

And what makes you look approachable? What does an open face look like and how do you give off an open demeanor?

@lilkitty, are these approaches occurring in places like bars/parties? Or do these long eye contacts also occur at grocery stores?

Well I NEVER get approached, and I've been told often enough that I'm pretty/attractive, so I guess I'm an example of what not to do..I don't make eye contact-I keep my eyes ahead or look away, I have a neutral or grumpy expression, I dress down..btw I am not deliberately trying to be a man repellant but I am shy and prefer to be comfortable

Well I NEVER get approached, and I've been told often enough that I'm pretty/attractive, so I guess I'm an example of what not to do..I don't make eye contact-I keep my eyes ahead or look away, I have a neutral or grumpy expression, I dress down..btw I am not deliberately trying to be a man repellant but I am shy and prefer to be comfortable

Totally echos what I wanted to say.

I NEVER get approached, not once ever.

I look away when I see a guy looking at me.

My shyness turns out to be like arrogance to others.

A lot of women say they get approached while looking grumpy or dressed down so that's not it.

It seems to me that guys approach me more when I'm not paying them any mind. If i'm looking around trying to get attention it doesn't seem to happen as often as when I'm minding my own business.

You can't really control the guys that come to you...I mean you can to a very small degree ( screw those people who say you can bring them accross the room with ure eyes-I think they're full of sh*t or have been reading too many jackie collins novels. I think you'll sprain an eyelid doing that nonsense).

You can have some influence over the guys standing in your circle or those already talking to you. So do that and try to have fun with it.

Unfortunately I get a lot of attention from guys but RARELY is one worth dating (Thank God I already found my Mr. Right). They are either jobless, sloppy looking, rude, or just downright no good. Usually guys confront me and i know its because of the way i carry myself. I put a lot of effort into my hair and clothes but i think its more the way i walk with confidence. its amazing how it makes a difference. I dont usually flash a smile unless im interested because i dont want to lead them on. Its in my walk, feminine and confident, that leave men hypnotized. Sometimes thats all there is to it.

The way a woman walks has never made any difference to me as to whether or not I would find a woman attractive or hypnotized.The shy,slouching girls turn my head just as much as the ''confident'' girls.

Overall, when men approach you, did you smile, give them long eye contact, and/or speak to them first? Or do you usually get approached without giving any signals?

About what percentage of the men that approach you would you qualify as dateable? And why?

I get a repetitive thread like everyone else. lol.

I get approached w/o giving any signals. Its really all about how you look. If they find you attractive a man will just walk up to you and strike up a conversation just based on what you have on, your hair, skin color, body type, etc. On some occassions I might just so happen to be looking in their direction when they are looking at me and I'll smile because I dont know what else to do

I've been getting approached a lot lately and I am NOT confident or bubbly, nor do I dress well. I am good at eye contact though. I will always look people in the eye if they glance my way, male or female.

I asked the most recent one why he approached and he said it was because I looked I was capable of deep emotion (I was really pissed off when we started chatting). That was attractive to him. He also said that that I gave off an unusual sort of energy and that I looked like I was longing for something. Could that be desperation shining through? I hope not.

In the past, others have told me that they approached because I "seem so much different to other girls." Whatever that means... Generally there's something a little off about me at the time, like I'm not wearing shoes because my feet hurt or I'm getting flustered trying to read a bus timetable. I don't think I've ever been approached when I looked or behaved perfectly.

I'd say about 5% of the men who approach me are datable. At least from the very brief interactions I've had with them

The men that approached me usually gave eye contact for a while then they finally come over and make small talk.

I only find 5-10% of the guys that approached me are datable. The reason why is because most of them I don't find attractive

Is that you in you're avatar? I would definitely approach you, you look amazing.

The way a woman walks has never made any difference to me as to whether or not I would find a woman attractive or hypnotized.The shy,slouching girls turn my head just as much as the ''confident'' girls.

I agree. Let's call a spade a spade but a woman's LOOK is what we men notice first. Confidence is a trait women like in men, not vice-versa.

I look away when I see a guy looking at me.

My shyness turns out to be like arrogance to others.

Most men are shy and not confident. Only a pickup-artist would venture into the dangerous waters of cold-approach. (approaching despite the woman not showing initial interest)

Somewhat shier men who still do dare to occasionally try to pick up will be especially paying attention to IOI's such as the girl looking away with a subtle SMILE. (not a big smile, a subtle, shy smile) THAT is how we suppose you are attracted as well (but still does not guarantee we approach since we don't necessarily have the balls)

Archived