HI guys

just need advice. Me and my ex broke up at the end of last year and since then every month or so we have got in touch and hooked up and done things that couples do.

Anyway we went for dinner two weeks ago and she came out with she wanted to play the field but i was the one who came the closest to perfection adn that one day she will want to settle down with me

Anyway she told me that she had given her sister her mobile number so i didnt text it anymore but then when i spoke to her sister she told me to call her on her mobile so it was a bare faced lie.

anyway i am gonna take the higher ground on this and be civilised so much so that i still posted her birthday present.

I love this girl but cant play games and am just being nice and aint gonna get angry.

My question is do i ever take someone like that back even when myheart is hurting or do i move on and forget her cos if she lied about that am i right in thinking that she wouldnt think twice about lying at any time.

Thanks

Are you sure it was a lie. Maybe you're reading into it too much. There are a thousand reasons why her sister and her might of had her signals crossed.

Is this the only lie. Is she guilty of cheating? Does she have a history of lying. Is she lying because of you or is it complusive?

It does sound like she's stringing you along. If she is then women/men like that rarely change. You could always cautiously give her one more chance if you think it will be different. But prepare for the heartache. But two chances I think would be a bad idea.

it will work out, im sure.

thanks Raider 5

no its a definite lie no signals crossed

we have now been out together 4 times so it is time to leave it and let it heal its just a horrible place to be when someone you thought loved you can treat you like this

since we met we have broken up and she is always with different guys but i take your point people like that rarely do change

Peace

Hey marty,

You sound like you know what you have to do. It's a hard decision, but it will be better for you. Let her go and like I always say, "Concentrate on YOU now" for your own sake. Your intuition is telling you what is going on, trust it.

Why are you being such a nice guy? I mean that's great (sort of), but she is stringing you along and you don't owe her anything. I wouldn't send her a gift for her b'day. Why? Think about it. Are you sending it to her because you think she'll suddenly realize what she's missing and come running back? Don't be so freaking nice. You need to let her go. At least until you can contact her without any motives and take whatever she dishes out. I so want to hear from my ex, but I haven't contacted him yet, because I'm not at the stage where I can do it without wanting something from him. I think I'm there, I'll write it, then get up here and look around and realize it's not time yet and save it to my drafts. If you feel like contacting her, get up here instead.

Lisa

thanks Lisaria

too late i left the present at her work the other day but iwas there to drop music off for my band who maybe there so i shouldnt even be worrying about it.

The situation is she tells me she just isnt ready yet but she wants me to be hers at the end of it

i am tired of it and every time i stop caring she comes back into my life but i suppose its time to find someone worthwhile

Whenever i feel like contacting her i will come on here instead so thanks for your support

I even have been dating someone else but it doesnt stop me thinking about her but i am trying hard to get by this once and for all if i let go again which i must i have to never go back

I will keep you guys updated and thanks i know she is stringing me along incase something better doesnt show up and that sucks

A question though: there is a saying that what goes around comes around and i believe that this is my karma for hurting a girl 7 years ago who was madly in love with me

i wasnt nasty but hurt her and didnt play games but maybe there is some truth in the saying? Comments welcome