I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND BUT MY EX IS BACK!!

HEY

I'm having alot of trouble in my relationship right now. I've been with my current boyfriend for 5 months now. 3 months into the relationship he told me he loves me. I love him too but something's making me think about that.

I had a really big fight with my mom because she does not like my boyfriend . She likes my ex boyfriend Marc. After the fight ended, i called JOsh and told him about it. He sounded like if he didn't even care. I was so mad that i called my ex boyfriend Marc and set up a date. I had no idea it would go the way it did.

Once i got to the movie theather, he was there. I guess he really missed me because he was hugging me alot. When we started watching the movie, he started holdin my hand and then kissed me. Bad thing is i liked it . He told me if i wanted him to stop and i said "NO" and HE KNOWS I HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE. Oh God. Well, when i left he kissed me good bye

As soon as i got home, Josh called me. I started arguing with him because seens the fight with my mom, he did not call me for 4 days. I was really mad and argued with him for hours about the samething. I felt like i didn't want to be with him anymore. I felt like i wanted to be with Marc. That all changed when Josh called me back.

2 days later Josh called me. He started telling me how much he loves me and how much i mean to him. HE was telling me that i was the "right" one. I can't believe it.

Marc tells me the samething, now i have no idea who i want to stay with. I do love Josh but sometimes, he makes me really mad ...Marc is sweet and loves to talk to me. BUt i guess i'm use to being and seeing Josh everyday that i would hate to loose him. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. They are both waiting for an answer but i just don't know.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Why did you break up with your ex-boyfriend marc in the first place?

Is which boy your mom likes really that important to you? Who you like should come first.

It hurts when the person you are with starts to think about the past and meeting up with your ex-boyfriend on a "date" probably wasn't the best idea.

I don't know about other guys, but I'm fairly insecure when it comes to my girlfriend. I would be pretty angry if my girlfriend went out again with her ex-boyfriend. Even if she said it was just as friends I would still be nervous.

Looks like you need to take a break from them both and evaluate your situation.

Some questions you should ask yourself are:

What went wrong in your past relationship with Marc?

How long ago did you two break up?

Do you still have unresolved feelings about your ex that is preventing you from "loving" your current boyfriend?

Hey Thanks for replying

Well, i broke up with my boyfriend Marc because we didnt really see eachother much . And i guess it was just a like having a friend with benefits. And my mom also did not know him. So she didnt like him. YEah I know CAN YOU BELIEVE HER?!?. She didnt like him because she didnt know him and i wasnt ready to introduce him to her because it was tooooo soon.

I guess it is important that my mom likes the boy im with. I believe she would be more calm when i go out with a guy. Like i mean it really gets annoying that she tries to control who i date but i know she does it for my own good. I would like her to like BOTh because they are both going to be in my life even as friends.

I do understand that when i went out with Marc was wrong. I know it wasnt such a smart idea. But i had no idea Marc still had feelings for me.

I dont know if what i feel about Marc is just attraction. I know i love JOsh but sometimes when i talk to Marc i dont feel like i LOVE Josh anymore. I KNOW its so annoying but i just DONT KNOW. IM soooo confused.

I mean THESE guys are TOTALLY different.

Marc stand 5'7 treats me great He's also my best friend and very very funny. He works. Captain of the volleyball team. MY mom loves him. He's just perfect.

JOsh stands 6'4 . HE treats me okay. He has mood swings sometimes but i can handle them. He's a really jealous guy but he says hes like this because he loves me He's funny and lovable but lazyyy.He's Captain of the baseball team. And My mom hates him.

So its kind off hard to know who i really like beacuse if i chill with Marc i dont like Josh. But if i chill with Josh i dont like Marc. BUT I KNOW I LIKE THEM. i dont know.

Thank you so much hurtbylove for caring and helping me think