Dry Sex?!

I'm pretty educated when it comes to terms for various types of sex, however can someone explain to me what "dry sex" is? I think I have an idea of it, but I would like to hear what other people say!

Also, I know it depends on skill, (haha) but about how long on average does it take for ur man to cum when u give him head? I'm just curious- I've never done that before, and I'm just wondering..... (Guys, you can answer to this too!- On average, how long does it take for u to cum?

THANKS!!!!

And about the blowjobs...

It really depends on the guy, and it doesn't necessarily have to do with skill. Some guys can cum within minutes, some take up to an hour. It all depends on how turned on they are, and how long they usually last (For example: If a guy takes a long time to cum during sex, chances are it'll be the same thing when they get head).

Well, it could be possible, but it'd be much easier if she just had underwear on (because the material is a lot thinner than lets say, underwear AND a pair of jeans). Perhaps if she continued to rub up on him in a particular way that stimulated her clitoris it would be possible, but this is all just a guess, I've never experienced it myself.

• 1 month later...

One of the best orgasms I ever had was when a boy made out with me in his room. He was wearing blue jeans and I was wearing cotton pants and I rubbed my clitoris rhythmically against the hard part of his jeans (not so much his hard on) that had the zipper in it. It helped of course that his hands were stuffed down the back of my pants and rubbed my buttocks. It was FAB!