Sex becoming a chore?!?!?!

bluey

Hi there hope everyone having a good new year so far

Ok so the story is i've been with this girl for 5 months now, we're great together! I'm happy she's happy but when it comes to the bedroom i'm finding sex to be sort of a chore at the moment i guess.

By this i mean i do all the work, it takes a hell allot to make her finish but she won't ever go on top, she used to when we first started going out but she doesnt anymore. I work real hard at the job i'm on my feet rushing around for 8 hours a day then i go to the gym so when i get to see her i'm pretty tired. She wants sex every night i see her which is maybe 3 times a week but i'm finding myself just thinking i just can't be ****ed because I know ill have to do all the work. Or am i just being selfish or something?

Any help would be great because i don't want this relationship to go wrong!

Cheers bluey

Something like 50% of all women can't orgasm from penetration alone, so they need either foreplay or some other form of stimulation.

Have you tried oral, or introduced a vibrator into your sex play. A vibrator will usually get a woman off pretty quick, and there are positions you can use where you both penetrate her and use the vibrator at the same time.

But talk to her about it... that you are having trouble going as long as she needs you to go in certain positions, and would like to find ways to help her get off and enjoy the experience.

Cut out the gym. Save your energy for sex.

Are you sure this isn't more about the fact that she's not finishing. Guys and gals are different here. It's unusual for a guy not to climax during intercourse. No so for women. But I know for me, it can be a bit of a let down to get close and then she doesn't finish.

Talk to her about it. Let her know that you are turned on when she is active when you make love. See if she wants to do something different because you want her to finish too.

yes i have the exact same problem

my other half lays there like some princess to be serviced, and does nothing to 'engage' in what we're doing... or like you pointed out --- what I end up doing.

i can't comment because i have had this problem for a year now, so..... any ideas I'm really interested also. My opinion though - it's her being selfish -- if she wants sex she can 'do' me, and maybe it'd be less of a chore when I 'do' her.

• 3 months later...

Archived