Well, I just cant take it anymore I was just listening to Cher I found someone. I really did but did they realize that yet he just leave me in open eyes.

I am still hurt about whats going on if you read my other posts you should have idea. Yes, I am talking about Chris. I still cant believe he is still going out with Jessica. But am getting use to the idea but still just seeing him alone hurts but when they are together it hurts like well you know. But I have to say this is the second he did this. Everyone was in the room (Chris, his sister, me, his mom and his dad) he acts like he does still like me? Is that even possbile with him having girlfriend? This is what i been told from his sister which we did got close. She said that he said to her that he had crush on me when we first meet and did like me but he never said he didnt still like me bc he i guess he doesnt want to say bc he has gf or it could be bc he doesnt like me. He never did like Jessica he thought she was annoying. She also said that he finally admit that she did like i guess in way force him to let them try to work out. But i cant stress this out when you are finally going out with some1 you wanted to go out with you should be happy not worry about what other girl thinks Am I right? Well i willnt EVER forget that night when Chris found out that I knew he is going out with Jessica He couldnt EVEN look at me when i told him i wanted me cd back he just walk outside with his head down the whole way to the car get my cd when he hand it to me he couldnt even look at me i think he still likes me but u know like his sister said you know they seem happy now but why does he still act like he still like flirting type talk thing its weird but feels good i am confuse

This is a hard question, bc there are many possibilities, he may still like you, or he could just be feeling guilty. You need to be strong, confident, and move on ... but still be nice to him ... if he truly does like you, let him come to you ... and he will if he really does ... don't hang around him alot, and don't act upset around him, otherwise he will think you don't like him, or that you are too clingy ... be strong, and confident ... I know it's hard, but it will help in the long run ...

l8r

I try so hard not to look upset or do i try not to be B**** to his new gf, i just dont see it was about to happen between us then it didnt i just care about him so much. We are just two peas in pot even his family thinks that too

i guess when i am around them i need to act like me and not all sad

thanks for the tip why did he do this to me