a girls' body language

hi all

there is this girl that works in a bookstore near me.

i go into the store at least once a week, and she is usually working when i visit the store.

usually i will be standing around browsing books, and most of the time she is helping customers or stacking books.

every time she sees me, she looks directly at me, and winks really obviously. the winks used to be less obvious, but not any more. i have talked to her a little, but not more than hello, or how are you going, are you busy etc.

then a few days ago, i was standing at a bus station, and she was walking past. she waved at me and mouthed "hi", but kept walking. i waved back at her and she grinned.

i am pretty sure that i should take this body language as meaning that she likes me. however, i don't want to make an idiot of myself.

if anyone could provide some suggestions or advice as to if they think she is interested, or just being flirty etc, i would really appreciate it!

thanks

I think she likes you man. and if you like her its time to make a move or you might lose the chance. Maybe im wrong but sheesh if you like her you have to have a go. Just be confident, sounds like you're worried to try, dont be. Just say hi again and keep the convo going. Even just ask her out straight away after hi next time. Ask her what shes doing after work and if she wants to meet up somewhere. Confidence mate, confidence. Smile too. Hope it works out.