Stop rushing it guys n girls

soul_soother

Today I've read and posted on a lot of posts dealing with people "not sure if they like them" and or "am I being to quick"... the answer is yes!

If you were just in a 4 year relationship and think your head over heals for another guy in 3 weeks, stop... Relax a bit give sometime to yourself because it's not that your head over heals its just you want or need some attention. You people have to stopppp rushing these processes or you will do nothing but tear yourself down again.

As it is for meeting new people, if you wonder why people are not waiting on you hand and foot after meeting them just a month ago, and why they won't commit to you, it's because you meet them only a month ago. I'm not sure why everyone is in such a huge rush to get into the relationship or rush to get wherever they desire. People keep posting saying the people get scared away or seem distant, well of course they will! If you just meet someone and text them 100 times a day and wonder why they have short reply s or never text you first...then take the hint guys/girls, and next person just slow the process down.

You know, a month ago I would have completely agreed with you. I took it very slow--too slow--with someone I had just met. It seemed to be going very well. In the end it didn't work out at all. On the other hand, I just met someone and after 3 weeks, I do really like him and we both want the same thing. We both want a meaningful relationship and want to see where it goes. I think it really depends on the individual, on what each person is looking for, and in what happens to feel right for you.

Cos practical experience (not mine but seemingly everyone else's) is that if you take your time in showing romantic intentions, you go straight to her friendzone.

Yes and no, you've got to make it clear in the beginning what you're heading for. Let your actions speak not your words - flirt, touch, kiss etc. BUT don't rush!!! Most men I know meet a beautiful woman and as if by miracle their whole life starts revolving around this girl. They text, call, meet the whole day as if their life just ended. That's where it goes wrong.

Archived