Is this a good idea or a bad one?

I want to ask all you people a short question. Well you see I am a junior in high school. There is this girl who I like. I and she have a class together, we are friends and we do talk most of the time. I have her phone number. I talk to her on the phone and all that stuff. I see her in the hallway say hi to her and walk with her to her classes. I like her but I don't know how to tell her how I feel about her. You see I am kind of a shy person. I have her locker number and her combination to open it. She gave it to me personally. I was thinking of maybe writing her a note and leaving it in her locker along with a single rose. The note would say how I feel about her and all that other stuff. Do you guys think that this is a good idea? Maybe I should just talk to her about how I feel. I wanted to see what any of you guys would think about this. Give me your opinion on this.

Hey dude,

Personally I like the rose and letter idea. You're such a romantic. There are a lot of women out there that would really appreciate your gesture. This woman might be one of them.

I would do it if I were you. It says something about your character and the way you act and respond to things, while at the same time it brings over a message to her.

I hope this encouraged you and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~