I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend!!

I've known this girl since elementary school, and we're great friends.(and no im not gay) She is the hottest girl at my school (blonde hair, beautiful face, and a nice @ss.) and she makes me laugh. What more could u ask for? Anyway, she has a boyfriend though In addition, this boyfriend is my best friend. So if i asked her to dump him and go out with me, hed hate me. But this girl has been flirting w/ me sooo much. Shes even come over to my house like 10 times. One time she came over with her bathing suit and asked me to go swimin with her (i live on the beach) Shes even taken me to a concert. I seriously think she likes me more, since she never hangs out w/ her bf, and she does all those things. I really really really like her. But what should i do. Ask her out and tell her to dump her bf and make him hate me. Or wait i dont know how long until she dumps him. If she does dump him I will ask her out. What should I do???

Remain patient. True there is a risk that she may never dump the guy or worse dump him and move on to someone else, but if you remain her friend and always maintain the non-romantic relationship chances are she'll think of you when her current relationship is over.

One thing you will have to look out for is becoming the "big brother" figure in her life. So if she ever asks you about your feelings for her don't be afraid to tell her how you feel.

I agree that it's not for you to interrfere with their relationship, however you also shouldn't lie about you feelings. If it ever comes up, be honest. Tell her how you feel and then let her decide what to do. Never give an ulitmatum and never aply pressure. Just be cool about it.

Kind of a.... "Yeah I really like you." Then leave it at that kind of thing.

Best of luck.

Actually RanomUser, in terms of getting the girl and being happy..that's a decent piece of advice. Guys can do things like that to each other and get over it in a relatively short span of time compared to girls. And, reading Ryno's threads it doesn't sound like they're too involved so he most likely doesn't have much time and emotions invested in this girl. I'd go for it, you and your best friend will get over it in a week or so.

I never said to force anything, but it would be best to talk to her about it. Let her know how he feels and that he'd be willing to take the flak from the guy if she wanted to break it off with the best friend and go with him.

nonononono. don't tell her how you feel. that's probably one of the worst things you can do (makes you vulnerable and puts her in the position of power).

i think you should continue flirting, but heat things up gradually. keep on the spontaniety and stuff. if she's truly serious about you, she'll be yours in time.