I just like being touched there so nothing really makes it any better or something like that. However, be very careful not to get your hand to low because it pulls skin and feels very not nice. I'm sure your b/f will tell you if you're doing something wrong or if he would like you to do something else.

hey,

ya as said your best bet would be to ask your boyfriend what feels good and what does not. also make sure that you don't put too much pressure on the head for it can be very sensitive. maybe its not as much for him though so ya i would still ask him.

-drumson

lol thanks. I talked to him before about it, and he said he's never gotten one before so he didn't know what he liked. So I was seeing what guys in general liked, so maybe I can do a bit of that and if he didn't like it i'd stop, but if he did i'd do it.

Surely he must've given himself one before, right? I've shown a few girlfriends how I prefer it, so he should be able to show you. No shame in that.

The advise I could give you is grip it the way he would grip it. I.e. if you stand behind him to assist, you'd be grabbing it the way he grabs it. That's what he's used to. My personal preference is a firm -- i.e. not hard and not gentle -- grip. And I want it high speed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My b/f loves it when I cuddle up behind him and reach around front and stroke his penis. He says it feels even better than when he does it. He's not circumcised, so it's easy just to slide the skin up and down until he cums. He tells me when I need to go faster and slower, and sometimes he wants me just to rub the tip (with the foreskin down over it) , and other times he wants me to stroke the whole length of his penis. Sometimes he wants me to grip it pretty hard, and other times he likes being stroked lightly. So, I guess you'll have to talk to him and have him talk to you. This is definitely worth learning about. Learning to give him good handjobs has really made our relationship much better.

If your boyfriend has never had a handjob b4 so he cant answer what he likes just ask him what he likes when he does it himself! There aint many lads out there who dont do it so i'm sure if you asked him he'd tell u! The only tips I could give you are - if he's circumsised use loob - if you haven't got anything u can think of using just use spit! Also, you may want 2 start slowly then speed up when he starts to enjoy it... Also if u 'don't put pressure on the head' your not gonna get anywhere! Your best off focusing here as it will result in ur bf getting the most pleasure. I find it best if a girl speeds up just b4 climax, but then goes very slow at the time and slightly after that point... if you keep going fast u'll blow his head off lol.

Hope this helped