I Need Help...I'm Being Threatened.

I just read all of the posts, and I think you did a pretty good job of sticking up for yourself. But I just have this one nagging question. Why were you "friends" with all of those other people? They seemed to side with Jen a lot more than anyone sided with you. You have some amazing willpower not to get rid of Jen earlier. If I had been in your place, not only would she have been expelled already, but I would have humiliated her in front of everyone in the school, and taken away her friends, just to give her a taste of what she was doing. You were right about that quote on compassion. Good Luck in the future, and I hope you solve your problems with your "friends".

hey,

Tahnks for that, its nice to hear some kind of a compliment every once and a while. to answer your question, ill say this:

i dont have any friends, or at least not any real ones. all thats there are a bunch of people im able to say hi, and wuts up? to, and thats it. the sad truth is that the last tima a "friend"called me was april first. yeah, itssad, i know. and i want to talk to people, and i want to have friends, but no matter how hard i try, it never works out.

thanks gain everyone, and i wish you the same for your future.

ttyal. byez.

hey everyone,

I think its all finally over.

its not certain, because after all, jen can be a split personality phyco sometimes... lol ut i think it is... (finally!!!)

i just wanted to say thanks again for all your help and advice. it not only helped me in this situation and gave me insight, i now am more capable of handling these things in the future.

Thanks again everyone.

see you around,

byez.