Trying to say Hi

daniel4peace

I need some help.

I live on campus and I see this girl at that works at the game room every now and then. I think she's really pretty but I'm really shy and I don't know how to say hi or how to start a conversation. I know it sounds really lame but I see her looking at me every now and then.

I need to overcome my shyness.

Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Uh, just say "hi" and smile at her. She probably notices that you come to the game room quite a bit as well. After you hi a couple times or right away, you can say something like, "hey, you work here a lot don't you?" Follow up with questions like, "what is your major?" etc. Just have a normal conversation with her. Get to know her, get her name, and eventually, whether it is days later or you feel he time is right then, ask for her number.

Make sure to keep eye contact, smile a lot, remember what she tells you about herself so you can bring it up in the future. Good luck.

Are you sure it's just you being shy or are you fearing the possible negative out come?

Fear she will ignore you, laugh, scoff, reject then talking about you behnd your back to her friends then in turn stare at you and talk amongst themselves and giggle?

If you are really attracted to this girl, finding a circumstance where you can just talk to her but not on a "hey I think you're pretty and want to get to know you more" is a good start.

You'll get more of an idea of how she is before any advancements by you is noticed by her.

Archived