I just met this really awsome girl but not sure what to make of her exactly. She's the first younger girl I've ever wanted to date. Actually, I haven't dated any girls under age 21 in 2 years, I'm 20 and this girl is 17. She's just as dorky as me in her own unique way and I've never had so much in common with anyone I've met before. She's not a super model but I'm totally stoked with her as her attitude and personality more than equal things out.

So anyhow, I met her through my friends girlfriend, we've hung out a couple times and things have gone great. For some reason though, things are moving snail pace slow. My friends girlfriend is good friends with her and tells me that my girl is always talking about me to her at school, about how great I am and so on...but however, yesterday when I laid out a super gentle kiss on her she kissed bacK, lips moving, I felt a little bit of tongue, then she kinda just stopped and I stopped. Then when I took her home she gave me a 3 millisecond peck on the lips and told me she wanted to hang out this weekend, we made plans to take my boat out and chill. She lets off these subtle hints that make me think she's diggin me, but not sure. She seems somewhat distant...physically that is, mentally we're rockin. So what's up?

Hello

Before you get involved I would suggest you re-think what you are doing.

she is 17 and would be under age in most all states. I had a friend of mine that got in a lot of trouble dating someone 17. And I'm talking about a lot of trouble. I suggest someone of legal age.

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)

Seems like you have nothing to worry about, except the age/sex issue. Just because she's not jumping your bones doesn't mean she's not into you. I've dated many guys who I really dug, but it took me a while to be comfortable getting intimate.

Hey, worst case if this goes on for a while - talk to her about it.