Starting to hate my ex..

In my last post I ended everything with my ex and told him we are not to talk anymore. That was earlier yesterday.

At 2:04 AM I get a phone call... it's a blocked number so I didn't pick it up. Then I see I have texts from him. I look at it and our conversation went like this:

Him: Are you up?

Me: I am now.. did you just call?

Him: No I just texted.

Me: Oh ok, what do you want?

Him: I dunno, just to talk I guess. Who's the guy you're dating?

Me: I'm not dating anyone, but he is a personal trainer.

Him: Did you f*** him yet? Be honest!

Me: No

Him: Why don't you just call me?

Me: No, we can talk through here

Him: Ok I'm going to bed, and turning my phone off

Me: Did you just call me to have phone sex?! What the f**k?! I'm not a toy. Go get your fix somewhere else. Goodbye.

He texted me at like 4, 9 and 11 AM (like 7 texts all together) saying that he didn't want that, he just wanted to talk and be friends, and that he sees how low I think of him now, and he wanted to talk about the show he did, etc. I ignored ALL of them. And how he texted me again saying HELLO?!!?!?!?!. He won't leave me alone.

I am SO ANGRY. We used to do phone sex a lot, even a little bit after we broke up and I KNOW that's what he wanted. He wouldn't have texted so late if he just wanted to talk. And the fact that he's trying to hide it is ridiculous. I'm thinking like what a nerve he has! And if by some crazy chance he actually did wanna talk, why NOW that I told him to leave me alone!

I am beyond mad and I don't want to answer him. I almost HATE him because he thinks I'm just gonna pleasure him whenever he wants?!

Yep I actually just texted him saying LEAVE ME ALONE. He said 'stop trying to tell me what I was doing I was just trying to connect'. I asked does it really matter at this point? He was like 'yes, to me it does'.

He makes no sense and it hurts my head lol. I'm ignoring everything he says from this point on. I wasn't even gonna answer but he kept texting.

Archived