How should I approach Her?

skippylinn

She walks past my worksite twice a day, everyday! I greet her with a warm hello and a smile, she has returned with a beautiful smile and a warm hello or goodmorning. This has been a daily routine for a month.

This morning I looked up and she was directly in front of me and I couldn't open my mouth to say hello. I need some advise!

How do I approach her? Jump in front of her and introduce myself?

Hold up a sign with a large SMITTEN on it? Follow her to her work place?

BTW she's about 20 years younger than me.

skip

Thanks Dada but shes on her way to work and I'm working. Shes walking down a main street (blocked for auto traffic) in downtown Boston. How do I run out from my place and greet her? I have to figure out a way to get her into my business.

After I get her attention, I'll have no problem interacting, the trick is to get her here.

I bet you know!

She is in the street, I'm not. If she came into my area I would be next to her in seconds.

To run into the street and hand someone an orange, or how about an avacado is awkward. I don't even know her name.

Well, you could accidentally have an orange fall down and roll unto the street and run after it....ha.

I bet you know!

She is in the street, I'm not. If she came into my area I would be next to her in seconds.

To run into the street and hand someone an orange, or how about an avacado is awkward. I don't even know her name.

Next time you see her, say good morning and tell her to come to you. Make some small talk about buying some fruits. Then work your magic.

You already have some rapport with her as she knows you as the produce guy, not some random stranger.

Archived